What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Tosh Factor

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Can somebody f*cken work this Raper clown out?
Am I missing a strategic plan here?
Play him for 20 minutes at fullback, where he goes good, swithc him to wing, whre he f*cks up, then take him off.
then take him ona holiday to melbourne as the number 1, then drop him to 18th.
Now hes back in PL!!
is he injured? Was he Injured?
Whats the plan for next year? Make Scott as experienced as possible and Tosh as inexperienced as possible?

FMFF!!!!!

bluey

Bench
Could not agree more reefy,he reminds me of under 8s running around bumping into things just hoping things will work out.

blacktip-reefy said:

Whats the plan for next year? Make Scott as experienced as possible and Tosh as inexperienced as possible?
ya gotta remember, Raper has pink blood
i reckon he loves his old man more than the sharks

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Play George Ropers selection wheel. Every child player wins a prize!

Money-wheel.jpg

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Cliff copped the same treatment.

Makes debut in record win Vs Manly, gets dropped for a couple weeks then selected in semi Vs Dragons.

Im not spewing so much about what he did to Cliff but just outlining Raper's genius tactics at putting a bloke with 1 game experiance in a knock out semi!

I really feel for Tosh! Id wanna knock Scott out at training

OmniShark

Juniors
No consistency or reasoning at all in his selection policy (unless you are #7, where it's consistently shyte)

How to completely stuff the confidence of a promising young player

Sideline Eye

Juniors
tosh has a fracture in his lower back, probably won't play any grade for a few weeks.
we haven't got a 1st grade coach....just an imposter!

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Sideline Eye said:
tosh has a fracture in his lower back, probably won't play any grade for a few weeks.
we haven't got a 1st grade coach....just an imposter!
Then was his trip to emlbourne a smoke screen?
Experience?
I don't get it!

samshark

Juniors
Raper is an absolute fuggwit.
I dont think I ve seen a dumber and weaker coach.
He seems to have a top 16/17 in his head each year and sticks with those players and their positions regardless of poor form, team losses and good performances from premier league players. The odd player will get called up and will get 20 minutes e.g. Harlen, Kelly, Pomery (before last week), Villa (same), Manua, Laiseni etc before going back to PL.

He did the same thing last year. Why is it that everyone else, both experts e.g. Sterlo and nevilles like us can see the problems but he cant.

This is also not mention what I think is the greatest tragedy in the club at the moment and that is the fact that in four years, despite their success, only one player has come through from the grandfinal making jersey flegg teams. Where are the outside backs? They usually come though a bit quicker. Well they do at other clubs?

Raper is a fool. A joke of a coach.

So Mr Roper takes Laisheni to Melbourne never to play, but as 18th player because unfit, just for some expierence.

Now i am not a first grade coach, but itsnt that a stupid ploy taking lisheni to Melbourne, what happens if another player, get injured in the warm up, we are down to 16, the 18th player is ther to cover those circumstances, Roper you get worse every week.

Roper didnt change the halves never would, if would have to deliver bad news, Hilder to hooker predictable and safe.

Roper, the forum members know what team you will pick beacuse you are so predicatble, and what must the other coaches think, they can plan for the week, knowing that, there is no different game plan depending on who we play, no adjustment in defence to ease workload of halves, no removing of the passenger Albert, and no improvisation of the bench.

Thats my go at Roper

blacktip-reefy said:
As usual it all goes over your head.

Play him for 20 minutes at fullback, where he goes good,
A beached fish looked more comfortable.

swithc him to wing, whre he f*cks up, then take him off.
That's what you do to f*ck ups,can you relate to that situation?

then take him ona holiday to melbourne as the number 1, then drop him to 18th.
He was being shopped around, Melbourne didn't want him.

Now hes back in PL!!
Now he's there problem.

is he injured?
Yes well documented back problems.

Was he Injured?
What's this f*cken groundhog day???

It's a case of who f*cks up the least.
Scott won on a points decision,but it was very close.
They're both liabilities!!!
FMFF!!!!!

So your comfortable in putting the young buck up against a cheetah??

Johns would have him that screwed and chewed he'd never want to get on a footy field again!!!!

Full marks for Raper averting a disaster at Shark Park!!

Kids would have to be sent home.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Dragon Slayer said:
So your comfortable in putting the young buck up against a cheetah??

Johns would have him that screwed and chewed he'd never want to get on a footy field again!!!!

Full marks for Raper averting a disaster at Shark Park!!

Kids would have to be sent home.

DS, leave the footy talk for people who have played it and know a bit about it.
Stick to counting drips.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
millersnose said:
oh

we have a new great black hope

I prefer to call it somebody who in the club can actually play fullback? Instead of that poor imposter we have had their all year.
or play the number 9.

Most people seem to agree that Kearney has the most potential at fullback from what we have seen this year from the fullbacks in first grade.
light years ahead of Simmons.

Latest posts