What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The troll cave

Sonic Star

Juniors
True, but it spills over into other threads.

I don’t Spill things, my hands are steady as a rock

Clives hands are always making a yanking motion, he’s always spills everything even when everyone tells him to stop hijacking threads
Lots of people have multiple accounts, you've been accused of it too.

I’ve never created fake accounts before.

But your mate pretended to be female and was even quoting each other and liking each other’s posts.

That’s just borderline crazy and weird

southsport

First Grade
I don’t Spill things, my hands are steady as a rock

Clives hands are always making a yanking motion, he’s going to spill eve

I’ve never created fake accounts before.

But your mate pretended to be female and was even quoting each other and liking each other’s posts.

That’s just borderline crazy and weird
I have met that female you are talking about.

Sonic Star

Juniors
Plot twist - CliveC is her alt account!

Don’t make jokes about CliveC, he can’t hack it.

Sure he can dish it but as soon as you give it back he sooks.

He’s the type of bloke that kicks a dog, the dog bites him, he blames the dog for biting him and tries to get it put down lol

southsport

First Grade
Did he wear a wig and lipstick when you both went on that date

Look your his best buddy on both forums, by coincidence you’re the only person who knows or has met his fake account.

Seems legit
Haha.

I have met her twice recently, she worked near where I live and she knows some of my neighbours through her previous occupation so we have mutual acquaintances.

Sonic Star

Juniors
Haha.

I have met her twice recently, she worked near where I live and she knows some of my neighbours through her previous occupation so we have mutual acquaintances.

And has the same IP as Clive and post indentically the same and on the same subjects lol

Travitoh

First Grade
CliveC is obsessed with me lol

If you notice a lot of his posts on here refer to things I say on the pride, he just changes my name to forum expert or media but I’m the stalker haha

I think it’s best for everyone that mags doesn’t return to the pride after his 8th ban this year on there and just post here, if he does I’ll stop posting on here so he’s free to talk as much crap as he wants without getting called out on it :)

I don't know what's gone on in other forums but from where I'm sat it would seem you're the one obsessed here.

Sonic Star

Juniors
I don't know what's gone on in other forums but from where I'm sat it would seem you're the one obsessed here.

As I said in a previous post.

He makes posts about me on this forum that have nothing to do with this forum.

If I make a post on another forum, he comes here and posts what I said having a dig.

I was informed of what he was doing by a mate that posts here, so I’m calling him out on it.

Don’t poke the bear if you don’t want to get bitten.

I’m flattered that I live in his head rent free, but it’s also very weird and creepy.

Travitoh

First Grade
Currently you are banned from another site because of your personal abuse
And now you are stalking me from one site to the other! You are a glib liar!
A comparison between your number of likes received and e.g.DKOR who joined in June 2007 to you joining in Sept.2007
DKOR likes received 1000 plus
Sonic Star likes received 8
That says it all really!

And I've recieved 1800+
Bow down to your new king!

CliveC

Juniors
CliveC likes received 202. Posts 243
Sonic Star likes received 9? Posts 1467
Lol.

Last edited:

Latest posts