What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The troll cave

CliveC

Juniors
How many years is that over though Clive, are you fudging the figures?
Don't have to fudge anything I have only been on here a bit over a year,Fair comment is appreciated too!
Sonic since 2007???
That's all I ask for is fair comment and respect which is how I prefer to treat people!

Sonic Star

Juniors
CliveC likes received 202. Posts 243
Sonic Star likes received 9? Over 1467 posts
Lol.

I know you’re stupid and ignore facts

But there was never no like button on this forum when I used it.

I’ve probs made 15 posts since The like feature has been installed and If i have 9 likes then that’s not a bad statistic lol

You on the other hand, all the likes you receive, 95% would be from Southsport.

Here is a real stat, you probably only have entire 5 people who actually like you on the pride.

Southsport, bundyrabbit, silverfox, your alter ego Rene and darque

All people no one else likes either lol

People keep saying how peaceful it is without you, it’s like heaven each time you’re banned.

Stick to LU if you think everyone likes you here, you aren’t missed on the pride.

SBD82

Coach

I’ve probs made 15 posts since The like feature has been installed and If i have 9 likes then that’s not a bad statistic lol

Here is a real stat, you probably only have entire 5 people who actually like you on the pride.

People keep saying how peaceful it is without you, it’s like heaven each time you’re banned.

Stick to LU if you think everyone likes you here, you aren’t missed on the pride.
Not trying to win a popularity contest just like to talk footy with reasonable people
Sweet Jesus. Are you two married? Honestly, get a room. The sexual tension in here is electric.

CliveC

Juniors
Sweet Jesus. Are you two married? Honestly, get a room. The sexual tension in here is electric.
For your info this cretin has been stalking me on another forum for two to three years,it is that bad and this cretin has now followed me across and is still stalking me.
Never ending!

Curns13

Juniors

The question I have is, why are you here. You haven’t posted here at all in the 3 years i’ve been around. You say Pride is great now that Clive is gone, but you still find the need to come over here and carry on about how terrible Clive is. If he’s f**ked off some where else, isn’t that a good thing for you? Why would you suddenly come back to LU just to fight with him all the time. You could be there Michael Jordan of posters over there, but over here you contribute almost nothing to any football discussions.

Again I ask, why are you here? If its only to pick fights with a bloke that has given you grief somewhere else but has left, then that’s 14 year old nonsense. You should f**k off back to Pride and let us all get on with it. If you come to talk footy, then stop posting about Clive 90% of the time and talk some footy.

Pilot house

Juniors
So are you genuinely this insecure or is this a troll account?

Ring the cops someone, there’s a known seibs dealer out the front of the gathering, servicing the addicts.

Go away or you could find yourself under forum arrest for peddling false hopes and dissapointment.

Certitude

Juniors
Ring the cops someone, there’s a known seibs dealer out the front of the gathering, servicing the addicts.

Go away or you could find yourself under forum arrest for peddling false hopes and dissapointment.

Unlike yourself, just peddling dope, you’ve obviously been using too much of your own product, you dope

Rabbitoad

Juniors

Pilot house

Juniors
There’s a seibs love injecting room on the corner for you depraved merkins.

Make sure you don’t leave your needles on the ground for us public to tread on as we wave him farewell.

Rabbitoad

Juniors
There’s a seibs love injecting room on the corner for you depraved merkins.

Make sure you don’t leave your needles on the ground for us public to tread on as we wave him farewell.

Pilot house

Juniors
The toadster is having one of his stuttering fits.

This only usually occurs after he’s eaten one or two of his kids.

Rabbitoad

Juniors
I don’t like forum bullies either, they deserve to be abused as often as possible.
You aren't abusing anyone though.

You're throwing a hissy fit like a little bitch and everyone's laughing at you because you're too embarrassed to admit whether you're genuinely this insecure or of this is a troll account.

Certitude

Juniors
I think it would be the dream job for most coaches in the nrl.

Power, money and opportunity.

The Broncos high executive would be desperate to have their decision to dump Bennett vindicated -and having the coach of the year, would go some way to justify this bold move.

If seibs arrives and he doesn’t perform, then they can’t be blamed themselves as on paper he is the best of the best available.

More doubt surrounds the other candidates.

Madge had seibs team and they underperformed. Risky to hire him.

So the stars have aligned for seibs in different ways, but he’s has worked hard for it.

They have a winning culture up there and he would feel at home in that atmosphere.

Stolen any cars out there at Penrith lately kid???

Latest posts