What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The troll Dump thread *insert cool name here*

No I didn't. You said Sydney was underwhelming for internationals. I said it was only underwhelming for Australian games and it supports minnow nations better than anywhere else and even then, it is second in support for Australian games only behind Brisbane.

Didn't take long to be reminded of the brilliant minds of LU.
Thanks sock puppet...

Sydney has clearly been underwhelming compared to its legacy since 1908-1970s, irrespective of opposition, genius. :joy:

No I didn't. You said Sydney was underwhelming for internationals. I said it was only underwhelming for Australian games and it supports minnow nations better than anywhere else and even then, it is second in support for Australian games only behind Brisbane.

Didn't take long to be reminded of the brilliant minds of LU.
If you don't think going from full houses in a 70 year range to the current level of interest in Sydney for internationals is underwhelming, then how would you describe it?

Unfortunately, the RLWC 2017 moderate crowds is the result of woeful administration. It's nothing new in rugby league as lack of vision and self interest by the rugby league administration has stymied rugby league to progress internationally. The rugby union world cup in 2003 was played in Australia. it drew massive crowds, even in non rugby heartlands such as Adelaide, Perth and Launceston. And by the way there was a heap of blow out scores. Australia 90 vs Romania 8 drew 49,000 in Brisbane. I put that down to excellent marketing and promoting by the rugby union administrators. We could only hope that rugby league could achieve something like that in the near future.
Turd polishing

hahaha
yeah dick size references are the epitome of intelligence aren't they f**kwit ? lol
Compared to a genius who can't spell, punctuate or use grammar it is. A genius who is only on here because he's butt hurt that people are pointing out how pathetic Canberra is at supporting the game. Imagine being triggered by that. You'd have to be a special kind of loser to troll the forum over that. And here you are.

Raiderdave

First Grade
Compared to a genius who can't spell, punctuate or use grammar it is. A genius who is only on here because he's butt hurt that people are pointing out how pathetic Canberra is at supporting the game. Imagine being triggered by that. You'd have to be a special kind of loser to troll the forum over that. And here you are.

hahaha
so

we're on the list then ?
: (

ECT the forum f**kwits list of no future tests
that list ?
tell me it isn't so

hahahaha

hahaha
so

we're on the list then ?
: (

ECT the forum f**kwits list of no future tests
that list ?
tell me it isn't so

hahahaha
You couldn't read the list even if there was one.

Have you finished trolling with your "no one will watch until teams are legitimate" shit straight from the union troll handbook? Proud of that are you? And you try to fob off the forum f**kwit tag to someone else? Good luck with that.

Of course France is a homegrown team so even your pathetic excuses don't wash. But you probably didn't know that.

ouryear

Juniors
:D :D International sport is alien to fumbleball and they would be totally confused with all these players with dark skin :D
Lol...there are way way wayyyyyy more indeginios players in AFL than league.
Sure, not Pacific islanders......but many great aboriginal players

So no....afl would not be confused......nrl is confused, lol at the bunker for a start

taipan

Referee
Lol...there are way way wayyyyyy more indeginios players in AFL than league.
Sure, not Pacific islanders......but many great aboriginal players

So no....afl would not be confused......nrl is confused, lol at the bunker for a start

The overwhelming majority of Indigenous Australians live in NSW and Qld.There is a higher % of Indigenous players in the NRL than the AFL.
Think fumblers are still hiding behind the 3 strikes sniffing policy and not knowing which way is up or down. When you are incapable of holding on to a ball,somethings amiss.

Latest posts