What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ultimate 2012 prediction thread.

bartman

Immortal
LOL at this thread.
Look at all those current Kearney haters picking us to make the Top 8. Even Bart picked us to come 8th.
Picking us to come where our talent on paper deserved to finish has nothing to do with calling a spade a spade when the coach's lack of ability became apparent. Call it Kearney-hate if you must, rather than just simple dispassionate analysis. The hysteria about anyone who deviates from a certain point of view remains amusing as always....

Bart on the other hand, is just a girly whiney bitch. Hence, his proud display of the wooden spoon in his sig.
Aw, so nice of you to reference me in one your posts... again. :crazy:

And so nice of you to attribute "proud" to one of my actions when you have a track record of not having any idea of my thoughts or motivations.

This fetish of yours seems to be crying out to be taken to the next level:
260_brokebackmountain.jpg

PS. Go The Cowboys... hope they can knock off Manly, Storm and Bulldogs for the premiership :cool:.

forward pass

Coach
I find it odd Bart that as a supposed hardcore supporter of this club, you proudly show the wooden spoon in your sig. Iregardless of the point you are making about Kearney, I just find this quite peculiar.

Most supporters are trying to put this season behind them, and the end position of the team is an embarrasment for the club and supporters - why would you embrace it. Seems quite juvenile actually.

And without this turning into another Kearney thread - you put the entire blame on one bloke. How niave.

bartman

Immortal
I've never claimed to be "hardcore" FP....quite the opposite in fact :lol:.

You're entitled to your opinion, but don't feel entitled to assume my reasons that you can't possibly know (i.e. assuming that the sig is displayed with pride, to embrace anything or to put entire blame on one bloke).

One part of moving forward meaningfully imo is to properly acknowledge what has occurred, rather than just trying to put it behind us and pretend it never happened. I'm sorry that you seem offended - it's just a picture of a spoon and the coach that bailed early before it came down in his name.

bartman

Immortal
Oh well, it's just a sig. We finished last, we deserved to, there's no point trying to airbrush history.

The only way is up from here!

bartman

Immortal
36000+ posts and you are not a hardcore supporter.:lol:
Posts on here don't indicate hardcore support! More an indicator of no life... :lol:.

Hardcore supporters to me are the ones that also get to away games and Wenty games, which I stopped doing a long time ago.

forward pass

Coach
ok - so maybe I should have used the word passionate !!

Either way - my point still stands. That sort of signature is what a Saints supporter would post if the Sharks came last - and vice versa - as a way of stirring the pot.

Anyway - each to their own.

bartman

Immortal
Passionate, fair enough FP. We're all passionate fans of the Eels that want to see the best for the club. Showing the spoon imo makes it matter less, no troll from another club (or the same club...) can get under your skin if you own up in the first place.

I'm not really into stirring things up, and don't get too upset by footy or anything said on here (though I'll give back as good as I get). As you said, each to their own :thumn:.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well that doesn't sound right.

Last Cowboys game I went to in Sydney they belted the other mob. I believe they won 29-0.

Latest posts