What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Village Idiots

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
I was just wondering to myself who will the Scum choke to this year , its really a tough one , but hey heres a early tip , Saints to knock youze out in the semi and teach little brother whose the bogey and whose the 41 year hoax.

coolumsharkie

Referee
I was just wondering to myself who will the Scum choke to this year , its really a tough one , but hey heres a early tip , Saints to knock youze out in the semi and teach little brother whose the boogey and whose the 41 year hoax.

Snot very nice DaSuperCock2

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Well obviously they were fair minded and allowed the guy his day in court, a process that everyone is entitled to.

Dude,
This is as close as you have managed to get to facing reality.....
Seriously, I mean it....lol...after all,..it is only footy.
So, if you were able to insert:

'fair minded'
for

'naive and/or not telling the whole truth'

I would believe you......cheers :lol:

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
A bandwagoner off course , your telling me you followed them since you were born HAHAHA.

Oh you Cronulla forumites crack me up

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
A bandwagoner off course , your telling me you followed them since you were born HAHAHA.

Oh you Cronulla forumites crack me up

Another Stains troll on crack.......or after Coolums crack?!?!?!?!
HE'S COMIN RIGHT FOR US!!!!!!!!!
Who the f**k left the lock off stains nuthouse???

gunnamatta bay

Referee
:lol:your good at patiently waiting arent you

Cronulla sharks the only club with no original supporters over 40 LOL
On the contrary there are plenty. Just cast your eyes over our crowds. The faithful are there for all to behold. It's called loyalty. No other club can boast more loyal fans.

Danger

Juniors
:lol:your good at patiently waiting arent you

So are the Dragons supporters, i mean they must be loyal, to watch their team be favourites to win the comp for quite a few years, only to come so close and then choke at the final hurdles so many times.

Generalzod

Immortal
I was just wondering to myself who will the Scum choke to this year , its really a tough one , but hey heres a early tip , Saints to knock youze out in the semi and teach little brother whose the bogey and whose the 41 year hoax.

Choke on your boy friends ******.....

cityshark

Juniors
Who cares about Tyler Durdin ( sounds like a Kiwi) , I have my own war and it starts fresh every season . The War Against Manly. Which runs parrallel to the War Against The Dragons!!!

The Dodger

First Grade
whats more upsetting for stains fans is they cant follow the team they used to before it died in 1998.

Latest posts