What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Village Idiots

leaguelover4

Juniors
Da supahero ? sounds familiar
Arent you the little twig stain supporter that got smashed by that old chick up in Newcastle
Red v loud and proud WHACK!!!!

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
I found some video of Da Superhero2 at a St George fan day
It explains everything

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=TW5Rlwgu7Xo

Was that Gasnier??

Or Mr Incredible??

image.php

TheIncredibles01.jpg

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
A Selflover3 quote
No need to predict the Gummy's will miss the 8, standard start to the year and as we can see at the moment, the choke begins.;-)

Bwahahahahahahahaha.........

Quigs

Immortal
Arhhhh the Village Idiots have escaped....

RED VEE BRO .... Loud and Proud.

Hit it, arrrh one, arrr two (for the red-v mob #3 is next ) arrrrhhh 3

(Sung to that Classic Tune "I go to Rio")

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Kgq1g-2cQ54 (And you think old Quig's is having a lend of youse, check out the Red V in the fillum clip - the truth is out there, and you will see the same choreography everytime one of the twins scores for the stains....)

p-preach-3.jpg

WARNING: Do not, I repeat do not try and interrupt the Boys of the Red Vee when they are in a Conga Line doing this number at Suburban grounds in Kogarah, Wollongong or at Homebush. They (the Conga Line) is a link of loyalty

Hey I've noticed me cat doesn't stray over these parts too often anymore
....... where's timmaaaaa

Cheers
Declared idiot #88
Quigs

Last edited:

Generalzod

Immortal
Leaguelover and dasuper were the first successfull twins to be successfully detached from there genitals.
Furthermore how many Premierships have St George Illawarra Kograh Jubillee Dragons won??? f**k all.

Last edited:
near on 30 years of winning nothing. The Disappointment of have teams of stars that they expect to win the premiership yet choke time and time again. Players who don't perform until they leave the Dragons then find a home that they actually enjoy playing in eg: Thommo. An unforgiving fan base that crucify the players and create ill feeling that they just don't want to ever return to them.

Yes I can see how Illawarra Dragons fans can justify their comments at a club that has never set out to BUY a premiership and even with player rosters that on paper are inferior to theirs...STILL MANAGE TO BEAT THEM!

Latest posts