What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Village Idiots

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
awww i feel so sorrry for you little young cronulla scummers getting all aggressive on the internet like the little heros you are ...

nothing was better when i pissed out the back of the hill , please make sure you dont get Greg bird on me !

Generalzod

Immortal
awww I Feel So Sorrry For You Little Young Cronulla Scummers Getting All Aggressive On The Internet Like The Little Heros You Are ...

Nothing Was Better When I Pissed Out The Back Of The Hill , Please Make Sure You Dont Get Greg Bird On Me !

Wooooooooooooooo can't even spell heroes properly

Last edited:
awww i feel so sorrry for you little young cronulla scummers getting all aggressive on the internet like the little heros you are ...

nothing was better when i pissed out the back of the hill , please make sure you dont get Greg bird on me !

Ewwww now that admission shows who the scum is.

Miller Lite

Juniors
I was just wondering to myself who will the Scum choke to this year , its really a tough one , but hey heres a early tip , Saints to knock youze out in the semi and teach little brother whose the bogey and whose the 41 year hoax.

That would be St George Illawarra wouldn't it?

Awwww, you miss your team. Don't you.

Ausguy

Coach
if anyone who attended last weeks game can remember that there was a Tribute to a lifelong sharks fan who passed away.... well that was my old man... he was 65... so you can go f**k yourself troll.

ps the club was very good to mention him at our request and it was much appreciated.

Miller Lite

Juniors
if anyone who attended last weeks game can remember that there was a Tribute to a lifelong sharks fan who passed away.... well that was my old man... he was 65... so you can go f**k yourself troll.

ps the club was very good to mention him at our request and it was much appreciated.

Really sorry to hear that, Ausguy. I hope you and your family are holding up O.k.

Ausguy

Coach
Really sorry to hear that, Ausguy. I hope you and your family are holding up O.k.

Thanks Millers... we are holding up quite well... its been almost 2 weeks since his passing so while its still hard the healing has begun...

My old man was sick for many years bfore passing so he is now in a better place...

Talk about a passionate sharks fan... his funeral was on wednesday just gone and i did a eulogy for him... i mentioned his love for the black white and blue and his coffin was draped in a sharks scalf.

Believe it or not he was cremated in Steve Rogers grand final jersey, my dad used to work for security at those games, you know the old style guys in the white coates inside the scg fence etc... at the end of the match dad simply asked for it and Steve gave it to him.... true story, great story.

Anyway i didnt want to hijack this thread.... just wanted to point out to that dragons wank that there are many supporters over 40 and his post is redundant.

sharks8601

Juniors
i have seen someone who's coffin was there team colours with the clubs emblem on the top
already told the misses that i want a sharks coffin when i die

Ausguy

Coach
the nrl refuses to do it dont they?

wasnt there a story about someone who wanted a dragons one or something and the nrl wouldnt do it for moral reasons?

the afl did it if i remember correctly for a swans fan... fmd the nrl has no idea do they.

spider

Coach
the police woman who lost her children recently - i cant think of the name to search for it??

her children were burried in st.george coffins

and in context of recent posts - its appreciated if the urge to troll from this is refrained from

Ausguy

Coach
the police woman who lost her children recently - i cant think of the name to search for it??

and in context of recent posts - its appreciated if the urge to troll from this is refrained from

ahh yes spider, your right i remember that... maybe the afl wont allow it??? either way i remember something being written about it.

and thankyou for making an effort to fend off some troll posts as a mark of respect to my dad.... we will see how low some people go i suppose. Besides i know who the genuine people are on LU so im not concerned about the few that give the forums a bad name. Im sure any negative troll posts will be shot down by the people here who have some respect.

sharks8601

Juniors

yes it was a dragons coffin spide
and the reason i didnt say it was because of the trolls

spider

Coach
ahh yes spider, your right i remember that... maybe the afl wont allow it??? either way i remember something being written about it.

and thankyou for making an effort to fend off some troll posts as a mark of respect to my dad.... we will see how low some people go i suppose. Besides i know who the genuine people are on LU so im not concerned about the few that give the forums a bad name. Im sure any negative troll posts will be shot down by the people here who have some respect.
yes mate

its understandable anything we post is open and on the boards subject to receiving critique, abuse, or simple trolling - as a result of it being the members choice to post it

but some things do warrant respect regardless of it being posted for all to read

my post may have been an open target to receive a barrage - which i believe would not have not been a direct insult toward yourself or family, but some may post first and think later

Ausguy, thanks for the information and truly deep felt sadness for your loss. You dad would have been great to talk to about the good old days I am sure.

It is sad he never got to see the Sharks finally put the trophy in the cabinet but I am sure he will be cheering them on from the grandstands in the sky.

Cheers mate. i hope we can do this year for him.

Ausguy

Coach
Spide, i understand exactly what you were trying to say... and dont worry as i said if anyone comes in here being an ass im sure they will be shot down... im certainly not going to get too upset about it, what goes around comes around.

Miller thanks for the kind comments... i have no doubt he is up there trying to get them the cup just once :) so far so good... he stopped the roosters scoring a point last week , see how he does tonight! :)

spider

Coach
spide do you know if the nrl normally allow the team colours on coffins????
i cant say i know for sure

but the funeral i mentioned showed the coffins on news footage

imo, i would consider it to be poor form to see the NRL chucking a tanty after the fact

as for requesting in advance, i don't know regarding copyright, or along those lines either

Latest posts