What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Walking Dead

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
anyone think when glen and the emo were in the diner he was actually speaking to the winey minor character weak season 1 version of himself? Now he's just a badass

Bgoodorgoodatit

Juniors
Honestly this show gives me the shit's... if its that easy to camouflage yourself from the walkers why didn't rick just grab a few of his better counterparts and go outside find some transport and start leading them away. This could have been done well before the tower collapsed. shit, it could still be done now.

Also the tripping montage when the walkers came through the wall was laughable... its not the f**king forest its a residential estate how the f**k did everyone manage to fall over..

A few bayonets on the end of their rifles wouldn't go a stray either. swords/machetes with a big f**k off bayonet on the end of an rifle might be a little more effective than a six shooter Rick... just saying

Rant over.. have to wait til mid Feb to see if this bunch can get any more geniused....

gUt

Coach
There are stupid moments here and there for sure but I thought this season was overall one of the better ones. The main reason being at least the characters had a goal they were working towards rather than just drifting around.

T.S Quint

Coach
There are stupid moments here and there for sure but I thought this season was overall one of the better ones. The main reason being at least the characters had a goal they were working towards rather than just drifting around.

I love the show, but that's definitely something that has been missing. I would like there to be a final endgame in mind as well.
I know the comic is still going, and could be for another 10 years...but TV is different. I'd like it to have an actual ending.

T.S Quint

Coach
Honestly this show gives me the shit's... if its that easy to camouflage yourself from the walkers why didn't rick just grab a few of his better counterparts and go outside find some transport and start leading them away. This could have been done well before the tower collapsed. shit, it could still be done now.

I think the worst thing this show ever did was introduce that whole 'Cover yourself in their guts so they can't see you' thing.
It would have made the zombie apocolypse rather easy to navigate if you just did that every day.

mackdadday

Juniors
They literally wouldn't have lost a single person along the way if they had just gone with the zombie guts..Drives me crazy almost every episode.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Gee I hope that sooky little kid dies soon. They should use him as bait.

Pretty meh episode I thought, this season so far has been an improvement on the last couple but still some of shit that happens is so lame at times.

sandshark

Bench
Lets just hope the second half of this season aims high.
The first 8 episodes of this season were set over 1-3 days.. Come on!

Also the tripping montage when the walkers came through the wall was laughable... its not the f**king forest its a residential estate how the f**k did everyone manage to fall over..

A few bayonets on the end of their rifles wouldn't go a stray either. swords/machetes with a big f**k off bayonet on the end of an rifle might be a little more effective than a six shooter Rick... just saying

Rant over.. have to wait til mid Feb to see if this bunch can get any more geniused....

That everyone falling over thing was f**king ridiculous.

GW.

Juniors
GW here,

Apparently on the Talking dead afterward the shows maker explained in detail why the crew couldnt do the guts cover exercise between season one and today.

Regarding the tripfest, its easy to say, but when you are nervous and freaking out, in a rush and in all sorts generally things like this happen.

Ever watch Luke Patten return a hitup?

Bgoodorgoodatit

Juniors
I think the worst thing this show ever did was introduce that whole 'Cover yourself in their guts so they can't see you' thing.
It would have made the zombie apocolypse rather easy to navigate if you just did that every day.

exactly! I mean every bad situation involving zombies they have found themselves in could have been solved with this simple strategy.

Everyone in Alexandria- "oh look all the zombies have surrounded Alexandria, whatever will we do?"

Rick- "Don't worry this is nothing, I can just cover my self in zombie guts walk out the f**king front gate and lead them all away, this zombie apocalypse is a piece of piss!

Everyone in Alexandria- "Wow rick you're amazing, we love you"

Bgoodorgoodatit

Juniors
GW here,

Apparently on the Talking dead afterward the shows maker explained in detail why the crew couldnt do the guts cover exercise between season one and today.

Regarding the tripfest, its easy to say, but when you are nervous and freaking out, in a rush and in all sorts generally things like this happen.

Ever watch Luke Patten return a hitup?

Any elaboration on why that's the case?

Latest posts