What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Walking Dead

Aragorn

First Grade
exactly! I mean every bad situation involving zombies they have found themselves in could have been solved with this simple strategy.

Everyone in Alexandria- "oh look all the zombies have surrounded Alexandria, whatever will we do?"

Rick- "Don't worry this is nothing, I can just cover my self in zombie guts walk out the f**king front gate and lead them all away, this zombie apocalypse is a piece of piss!

Everyone in Alexandria- "Wow rick you're amazing, we love you"

Well if he did that, and it was that easy, what else are they going to do for the next 10 episodes??

Play ping pong?

GW.

Juniors
The real travesty of this show this season is why didnt they kill the asian?
He is seriously annoying and he fell into a pit of the zombezi river for F sake.

Would have made a great plot twist leaving his pregnant woman behind. TWD doesnt need another baby on the show, Judiths already held them back.

The show used to kill of central character all the time, now the element of surprise is no longer there. Revolving door ofnew character deaths.

Keep daryl, Rick, morgan. The redhead guy.

F the rest.

Even maggie. Pregnancy will ruin her body

butchmcdick

Post Whore
Let me guess, one of you merkins still thinks that episode was all filler

f**king rick going all badass, the porchdick family getting iced, coral's eye, the rocket launcher, f**k yeah mother f**kers !

What an episode

alien

Referee
Let me guess, one of you merkins still thinks that episode was all filler

f**king rick going all badass, the porchdick family getting iced, coral's eye, the rocket launcher, f**k yeah mother f**kers !

What an episode

it was good