What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Walking Dead

Shorty

Staff member
I went back to wanting to throttle Rick with that latest episode.
Even if it was supposed to be a dry run, who takes all their strongest men (including almost all your battle hardened ones) and leaves their fortress completely vulnerable?
I know badass Carol saved the day but Sasha could have picked off most of those guys, everyone knew how useless most of Alexandria was.

butchmcdick

Post Whore
lots of people over in reddit saying he doesn't die as there is a pic of him here with future characters http://m.imgur.com/OMmREcD

Personally he looked pretty dead to me

The theory is the blood is the guy who shoots himself in the head, glen gets the scent of walker on him and they leave him alone. The clue is apparently in micchone's speech eg ever looked at yourself not know if it's your blood, walker guts or your own blood on ya.

As I said he looks deader than matt lodge's nrl career to me

Last edited:

Jimminy

Juniors
I have a theory. I know a little bit about the comics, but I haven't read them. Why, when Nicholas shoots himself in the head with Glenn facing him, does Glenn get blood and brains coming from the side? It's a vision of some sort. I don't know who's dead. I'm a league fan but not the death rider most fans are. The same so called "fans" who hate league will hate this show. F**king whingers everywhere..

mackdadday

Juniors
Not sure why they don't just cover themselves in zombie guts every time they go out as it's the equivalent of an invisibility cloak.

Shorty

Staff member
I have a theory. I know a little bit about the comics, but I haven't read them. Why, when Nicholas shoots himself in the head with Glenn facing him, does Glenn get blood and brains coming from the side? It's a vision of some sort. I don't know who's dead. I'm a league fan but not the death rider most fans are. The same so called "fans" who hate league will hate this show. F**king whingers everywhere..
For good reason.
We empathise with the characters and most of the actors portray very well the fear, isolation, desperation etc.
But lol this writer...he's probably up there with Stephanie Meyers in terms of plotholes and logic.

I'm guessing 'last night' wasn't what it seems, but I hope it is because if it isn't....there's a shark in the ocean that someone jumped over.
Still the execution of the whole thing was pretty p*ssweak....I'm sort of baffled by the whole episode tbh....Glenn, Michonne and even Rick seemed to have regressed.

JAMES_FOO

Juniors
The series starts well but becomes a bit slow. The fifth season represents a major step down for a show that had seemingly finally figured out what it was missing. The sixth season is still managing to pack some powerful punches and twists.

T.S Quint

Coach
Of course the f**king RV wouldn't start.

I was enjoying that episode up until then. That's one of my pet hates in movies, when things seem to be running fine but then for seemingly no reason won't start when it really matters.

skeepe

Immortal

I was enjoying that episode up until then. That's one of my pet hates in movies, when things seem to be running fine but then for seemingly no reason won't start when it really matters.

No reason? Missed the guy who shot up the front of the RV did you?

I'm no expert on cars, far from it, but it's not a stretch to me to think the bullets destroyed something important under the bonnet.

Jimminy

Juniors
For good reason.
We empathise with the characters and most of the actors portray very well the fear, isolation, desperation etc.
But lol this writer...he's probably up there with Stephanie Meyers in terms of plotholes and logic.

I'm guessing 'last night' wasn't what it seems, but I hope it is because if it isn't....there's a shark in the ocean that someone jumped over.
Still the execution of the whole thing was pretty p*ssweak....I'm sort of baffled by the whole episode tbh....Glenn, Michonne and even Rick seemed to have regressed.

That's why I love the show. The actors are very good. Even the red shirts bring a little bit of emotion. That's the reason I watch it. I can handle a little bit of "Nah, that's crap" in the action scenes.

The only thing that's starting to wear thin is the sneaky zombies that get characters one on one.. When that one guy got bit while everyone was there it pissed me off a bit.

To me it's about the characters and relationships and how they deal with their world. I think that's really well done. It's the bits seeing Rick stressing out because the RV wouldn't start (I agree with Skeepe - wolf bullet to the bonnet) and losing his shit on screen.

I'm not sure the characters have regressed. At killing walkers or at being who they are? Glenn his same helping people person. He's probably dead. Michonne was pretty badass and Rick was more badass.

JAMES_FOO

Juniors

Did you miss the part involving the bullets?

T.S Quint

Coach
No reason? Missed the guy who shot up the front of the RV did you?

I'm no expert on cars, far from it, but it's not a stretch to me to think the bullets destroyed something important under the bonnet.

I remember Rick shooting the side of the RV.
I guess I did miss when the front was shot.

Latest posts