What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Walking Dead

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
does anyone else think the 2nd gate closed over the main entrance does SFA and should leave it open and start culling the herd through the gaps in the gate? Then again at the end of the sewer?

mackdadday

Juniors
We are getting a lot of derrr moments this season that's for sure. The herd is pretty small for now. Why no efforts to keep it small? Why did that random woman write Glenn's name up there when it's uncertain what's happening with him? Why doesn't anybody know about that tunnel except that guy?

I will be so happy if Spencer put's on 40kgs by the next episode.

DlEHARD

Juniors
Slow episode and then the girl falling in the plastic and getting bitten was just comical.

That was the worst. Laughable. Unforgivable from a survivor or the show's producers.

The Help, Glenn? Strap yourself in, two episodes left for 2015!

GW.

Juniors
GW here,
I actually think this season has been the most solid since the first.

Less corny than usual.

gUt

Coach
yep i have to say the story and the way it's being told is more satisfying this season.

butchmcdick

Post Whore
http://www.ew.com/article/2015/11/15/walking-dead-norman-reedus-always-accountable-606-interview

Interview with Norman Reddus about the episode

I have read on other forums poster complaining that the last episode was all filler

According to Norman it's all about laying the ground work for what is to come and every little detail matters

Oh and I thought the chick getting bitten by the kids in the glass was laughable

I am sure I saw her look to see if she was in the right position before she rolled between them and presented her neck

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
First 3 episodes were great, the next 2 were meh, but the last one I can definitely see why they needed it. To a degree I can see why they needed the 5th as well, it just seems unecessary to a point to be doing all this setting up work at once rather than winding it naturally into the narative.

Oh, and Glen's not dead, no matter how jump the shark they make it, he won't be dead. Dragging it out for as long as they have was a wrong move IMO.

Aragorn

First Grade
First 3 episodes were great, the next 2 were meh, but the last one I can definitely see why they needed it. To a degree I can see why they needed the 5th as well, it just seems unecessary to a point to be doing all this setting up work at once rather than winding it naturally into the narative.

Oh, and Glen's not dead, no matter how jump the shark they make it, he won't be dead. Dragging it out for as long as they have was a wrong move IMO.

I hope Glenn is dead and they dont come up with some cheesy story to say he survived some how. I read some people think he's hidding in the dumpster or somehow managed to escape while the dead were feeding on the other guy. It would be too cliche and WTF if the story writers did that.

If he's dead, he's dead. Let the man rest in peace and allow viewers who have mourned, mourn properly and not have to worry about feeling cheated if he's still alive.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I can't see any possible way he could have survived without it being a massive stretch to reality, even for TWD.

I'm certain he's alive though.

Latest posts