What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Warriors

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Defence is good which will keep them in games

Attacking structure still not flash though, if the tries from kicks dry up they could find the going tough scoring points

BunniesMan

Immortal
They beat an average team, who cares. They're not contenders, they're going to run into an inform Souths next week, we'll put them in their place (no better than mid table) as we continue our climb up the ladder.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
The only think I can put Belcher's blind hatred of the Warriors down to is that he has an automatic deduct of fiddy into the TAB every week against the Warriors. Why are we copping the neville nobodies of Braybrook "MUST SCORE ... SURELY!" and Belcher week in week out? I reckon my mum could do a better job commentating.

Retribution for years of Costigan?

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
They beat an average team, who cares. They're not contenders, they're going to run into an inform Souths next week, we'll put them in their place (no better than mid table) as we continue our climb up the ladder.

Ha, two wins over the Sharks and a pathetic Tigers side - much more note-worthy than the Knights?

In-form = six from the last seven including wins in Melbourne and Gold Coast.

Seven from eight would be so much sweeter, especially given my hatred of all things red and green.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Ha, two wins over the Sharks and a pathetic Tigers side - much more note-worthy than the Knights?

Seven from eight would be so much sweeter, especially given my hatred of all things red and green.
The Melbourne win was alright...but GC? Have you seen them play this year. They're terrible. The Knights IMO are about the same as the Tigers.

As for the Sharks, have a look at them this year, they overpowered the Dragons, overpowered the Roosters, and we overpowered and dominated them for the last 60 minutes of the game.

Playing in NZ isn't easy but we'll give youse a lesson to make sure you kiwis don't get ahead of yourself and actually think you're a top team.

Lego_Man

First Grade
The only think I can put Belcher's blind hatred of the Warriors down to is that he has an automatic deduct of fiddy into the TAB every week against the Warriors. Why are we copping the neville nobodies of Braybrook "MUST SCORE ... SURELY!" and Belcher week in week out? I reckon my mum could do a better job commentating.

I was going to make a thread on the other site, but once again that commentary performance was one of the worst imaginable.

The morons kept crapping on about Berrigan's play the ball and didnt even realise that it was within the rules (you are allowed to nudge it forward with the foot as long as you "correct" by playing it backwards with the foot).

aqua_duck

Coach
I was going to make a thread on the other site, but once again that commentary performance was one of the worst imaginable.

The morons kept crapping on about Berrigan's play the ball and didnt even realise that it was within the rules (you are allowed to nudge it forward with the foot as long as you "correct" by playing it backwards with the foot).
Berrigan's play the ball was 10 times worse than the one Kaufusi got pulled up for

African Monkey

First Grade

Don't get too worked up over him mate. He's just looking for attention.

docbrown

Coach
I dunno.

Was there today too and yes while my side lost I don't think the Warriors were all that impressive. They'd lull for a bit then snap awake. Same with the Knights. There seemed to be a little lack of coordination on the Warrior's side.

InThatNumber

Juniors
The Melbourne win was alright...but GC? Have you seen them play this year. They're terrible. The Knights IMO are about the same as the Tigers.

As for the Sharks, have a look at them this year, they overpowered the Dragons, overpowered the Roosters, and we overpowered and dominated them for the last 60 minutes of the game.

Playing in NZ isn't easy but we'll give youse a lesson to make sure you kiwis don't get ahead of yourself and actually think you're a top team.
And both the Dragons and Roosters overpowered the Bunnies so your point is what now?

ozbash

Referee

:lol:

so, where are the bunny bros on the ladder ?

Lego_Man

First Grade
Unlike many here ive got nothing against Souffs at all, should be a good "Clash of the Pretenders" next week at Mount Smart.

BunniesMan

Immortal
:lol:

so, where are the bunny bros on the ladder ?
Just 1 win behind the Warriors after being as low as 2nd last a few weeks ago. We're heading the right way. We're outside the 8 only on PD, that'll change after the Warriors game.

HowHigh

Coach
A tough team to beat on their day but I don't think they have what it takes to go all the way.

A bit off topic but I still don't understand how a team called the 'New Zealand' Warriors is in the NRL. A whole country vs a suburb of sydney like Cronulla as an e.g.

Oh well...

ANTiLAG

First Grade
BunniesMan - great theory. But you have to make the finals to have a shot at being premiers.

Robbo De Lechez

Juniors
A tough team to beat on their day but I don't think they have what it takes to go all the way.

A bit off topic but I still don't understand how a team called the 'New Zealand' Warriors is in the NRL. A whole country vs a suburb of sydney like Cronulla as an e.g.

Oh well...

Not sure why they changed - I preferred them as the "Auckland" Warriors.

It's hardly the whole country either.