What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The weekly Paul Carige award

DeeJ

Bench
Matt Orford...did he even kick the footy once tonight? What a halfback! :lol:

Usually in high pressure games he takes the ball and stuffs up. But tonight he went one better and ran away from it. Probably thought he was doing his team a favor.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
The entire dragons team for demonstrating and exemplifying at true Paul Carige 'finals footy' execution. It is proof that a good coach cannot change a lifetime culture at a club.

Ridders

Coach
As bad as that is, i've always wondered what would have happened if Polla-mounter had off actually of slotted the field goal.

Could Sterlo have been in any more disbelief and disgust?

El Diablo

Post Whore
i can never understand why Brian Smith didn't hook him at the end of normal time

nfi why he even signed him either. i wish there was youtube of him running into Jim Dymock v Newcastle and the game where he did a Hodgson like Origin pass also v Newcastle

Last edited:
Consider it done.

Without further ado, allow me to present the finest afternoon in Rugby League history.

Ladies and gentlemen, The Paul Carige Award.

He actually seemed a little hard done by in the first one because the ball was still moving. But the rest - :lol:

However, I thought the award came about because of his effort against Newcastle. But I guess it goes to show how many sh*te games this guy played.