What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The words you hate in football

Kid

Juniors
salivor said:
I can't stand geniused commentators who have no grasp of the English language when it's the most important part of their job. For example "I can't believe what that player just done" or "He come up quickly out of the line" are two common ones. Daley in particular is a shocker, I always think I'm listening to a blind illiterate fool who if it wasn't for footy, his only hope would be to become a road worker.
Whats wrong with road workers?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Ummm....

Somebody find me a footballer who can have a full interview without this ummm word.

lol @ melon

drake

First Grade
Anything that comes out of Vautin or Rabbs mouth. They shit me to tears, I watch the footy and listen to music when it gets too bad.
When Rabbits talks about his favourites, you'd swear he was getting hot under the collar.

Humphrey

Juniors
LOST HIS LEGS #-o - you'd have to be dumb to not see that

BREAK - I dont thinks its a refs call . If one team cant see its time to break and wants to stand around packed in a scrum while the other side breaks - so be it

I DONT WANT TO TALK TO YOU ANY MORE MONTE

BF

Juniors
The Roosters Management saying "there is no substance to rumours that we are over the salary cap"

The Roosters Management saying "Player X signed with us for considerably less than what he could have gotten else where, but he wanted to play with a side capable of winning the premiership"

Phil Gould "we", when he refers to the Roosters.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
Phil Gould "we", when he refers to the Roosters.

definatley have to agree with that one! it annoys the hell out of me. i noticed it heaps in one game where the knights played the roosters and andrew johns was injured so he was commenatating and he refered to the knights as we which is fair enough seeing as he plays in the team then phil gould was doing it and he not even the coach! :roll: what is his roll at the roosters anyway?

lodown

Juniors
In interviews with players
- "We have to/have been/just want to play some good footy"
- "mate" 10 times in the one interview

"A Brace of Tries"

Commentators
- "If I was xxxxx player, i'd ....."
Well f**k off your retired so shut up, or get back out there.

- "Billy SeeYouLater"

Latest posts