What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The World Cup Thread

Misanthrope

Staff member
Watching the game against Croatia is going to kill me. I'm usually a late night person, going to bed around 3am regardless of when work starts. But with work on Friday and the game at 5am, I'll be hard pressed to get enough sleep to make it through the shift :lol:

RABK

Referee
Told work i'm not coming in on Friday. :lol:

I'll be watching our boys qualify for the final 16 at 5am then at about 7am will head into the city to drink all day then all night right on into saturday morning. 24 hour binge celebration session.

aqua_duck

Coach
astrogirl said:
Yay! Harry's free to play!

Just heard it in a Nine news update.
I'm happy harry got off but i'm also concerned that it sends the wrong message when a player can abuse a ref the way he did and not get anything

macavity

Referee
cj_57708.jpg

:lol:

big night for Barcelona fans. the first 2 meetings of Barca players, first up we have Deco vs Rafael Marquez in the Por/Mex game and then a special game with:

Argentina: Lionel Messi (and former barca guys Juan Roman Riquelme, Javier Saviola & Juan Pablo Sorin) vs
Netherlands: Gio Van Bronckhorst & Marcus Van Bommel (I was trying to think of former Barca guys since the whole barca team was pretty much dutch around 2000 but i cant think of one besides cocu who probably isnt playing lol)

GO MESSI!

Misanthrope

Staff member
Come on, I know I'm not the only one rubbing sleep from their eyes and preparing to cheer their ass off. Who else is going to be extra tired at work tommorrow?

Misanthrope

Staff member
I don't have to be at work until 2pm, so it's not so bad. I'll crawl back into bed after this one and drag my carcass out of bed at 1pm to get ready to head in. Damn four hour shifts - no breaks!

Alex28

Coach
jesus man...I'm glad we only do this sh*t every 32 years.

that was tense!

Kalac must never ever play for us ever again - we got through in spite of him.

The Croats are f**ked - dirty pricks.

We are on the main stage guys :)

Frederick

Staff member
WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!1
That was definitely worth waking up for :D:D

Misanthrope

Staff member
Lol. How long does your shift have to be before you get a break there? 6 hours?

Five hours earns me a fifteen minute break in the middle. I'll be beaming like an idiot all day now anyway. Now to try and get some sleep so I'm not a beaming zombie.

Oh, can I get an Aussie Aussie Aussie?

Misanthrope

Staff member
You know, now that we're through to the round of sixteen, I want more. I want to see us in the quarter finals so we really get some recognition.

Frederick

Staff member
Well, we've already achieved more than anyone expected us to (hell, our win against Japan did that!), so anything after this is a bonus!

Latest posts