What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Worst Movies you have ever seen!

2 True Blues

Coach
Yeah he was in both, and they both sucked. Not a bad concept for a movie I suppose but shockingly done. Reuined a good idea. A lot of the movie was really dark so you couldnt see the cheap backdrops and extra's etc.

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
2 True Blues said:
Yeah he was in both, and they both sucked. Not a bad concept for a movie I suppose but shockingly done. Reuined a good idea. A lot of the movie was really dark so you couldnt see the cheap backdrops and extra's etc.
:lol: I know what you mean :crazy:

MattJ

Juniors
Hell comes to frogtown - starring Rowdy Roddy Piper, im not sure what possesed me to hire this when i saw it, but it was during my teenage years and i was experementing with substances.

I was also shocked to read earlier in this thread that another human had actualy seen Chicken Park, im not sure a movie has ever been made with a lower budget and i am still shocked that something so terrible is even possible to create. I wanted to stab my eyes with a fork after 20 mins of this steaming pile of sh*te.

2 True Blues

Coach
MattJ said:
Hell comes to frogtown - starring Rowdy Roddy Piper, im not sure what possesed me to hire this when i saw it, but it was during my teenage years and i was experementing with substances.

I was also shocked to read earlier in this thread that another human had actualy seen Chicken Park, im not sure a movie has ever been made with a lower budget and i am still shocked that something so terrible is even possible to create. I wanted to stab my eyes with a fork after 20 mins of this steaming pile of sh*te.

:lol: :lol: :thumn :thumn ;-)

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
There's too many crap films to name (I probably own half of them as well). Just because a movie is poor doesn't mean it can't be entertaining, but movies that I hate and will never watch again are Miami Vice and Eragon.

McLovin

Staff member
Don't look now but one of the movies nominated in this thread will be shown at 11:30 tonight on channel 7...

Enjoy the awesomness that is "Leprechaun 4: In Space"

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
MC84 said:
Don't look now but one of the movies nominated in this thread will be shown at 11:30 tonight on channel 7...

good sh*t! :lol: :crazy:

Munky

Coach
MC84 said:

It was more entertaining than the FA Cup final...

Latest posts