What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Worst Movies you have ever seen!

FunkyMonk

Juniors
AUSSIE PARK BOYS

has anyone seen that film? Words cannot describe the sh*tness of this movie. You thought windfall was bad!

2 True Blues

Coach
Yeah. seen it when in my teens, and back then it was the goods mate, LOL, but admit it is outdated, like most movies of that era in their own right would be now though.

FunkyMonk

Juniors
2 True Blues said:
Yeah. seen it when in my teens, and back then it was the goods mate, LOL, but admit it is outdated, like most movies of that era in their own right would be now though.

seen it in your teens? i thought it was made in 2004. You sure we talking about the same movie? here's a brief description of it from IMDB.com

It looked cool from the movie sleeve, but after five minutes we weren't sure if it was a homosexual documentary of west side story without any female interest. The film quality was poor, and there was hardly enough gang fighting action to sustain even the drunkest person's interest for long enough to watch the entire film.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0473443/usercomments

2 True Blues

Coach
All three dicks worthy in the town mate. LMAO.... Dapto doggies on the old red rattler's. What a town and night !! LOL.......

McLovin

Staff member
BMX Bandits

226110.jpg

Yeah that's right. The film that skyrocketed Kidman into superstardom (sort of)...