What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Worst Movies you have ever seen!

Munky

Coach
Interesting fact, the leprachaun is the same guy who played Wicket the Ewok in Return of the Jedi.

Phillips

Referee
Munky said:
Interesting fact, the leprachaun is the same guy who played Wicket the Ewok in Return of the Jedi.

he also played Willow in the movie "Willow"

which is a fantastic movie :eek:

Reno 911- Miami

not quite as good as a poke in the eye with a blunt stick.......

waste of money really. i could have got more value out of 15 bucks by setting it on fire...

OVP

Coach
Id like to nominate Howling 2 : Stirba the Werewolf Bitch as being one of the worst movies ever made. Christopher Lee cant save this turkey :lol:

Ive made 2 attempts to watch this, and have only managed 31 minutes.

Im really struggling ... someone help !!:lol:

Feel free to add your own
p.s. im pretty sure there's already a thread on this somewhere, but i cant seem to find it. Bugger it, i'll start a new one :)

Misanthrope

Staff member
Plan 9 from Outer Space
Glen or Glenda
Alone in the Dark
Bloodrayne
Gigli
Glitter
Crossroads

Engine

Juniors
I loved the Rod Zombie version.

To me, the worst movie of all time (if you're not counting straight-to-video flicks) is a dead-set tie between "Doom" and "AVP".

At a pinch, I'd prob choose "Doom". For a movie with the Rock in it, it was bloody boring.

"AVP" is only suitable for morons and people under 13. "Doom" is not suitable for for anybody.