What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Worst Movies you have ever seen!

OVP

Coach
Wes Craven made some good movies and some absolute crap

this was 80's crap http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098320/

I must admit i never ever got around to seeing Shocker. I remember that poster big time though.

I had a sick group of friends when i was in my 20's and we'd take great delight in trying to pick the sh*ttest movie you could find, and make everyone watch it :lol:. God they were painful times lol. Probably too much Hendrix, man :)

This movie, however, has never got past 20 minutes of viewing. Its just pure sh*t ...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071155/

nöyd

Staff member
Shocker was cool.

Dripping with 80's cheese but watchable nonetheless.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Wasnt that a George Lucas flick ? I notice how much power he has ... his name is nowhere to be found.

it's there George Lucas .... executive producer
also in trivia http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091225/trivia

According to reports at the time of the movie's release, George Lucas was heavily in debt (having just built the $50-million Skywalker Ranch complex) and was counting on this film to get him back in the black. When it bombed, he was forced to start selling off assets to stay afloat. His friend Steve Jobs, the CEO of Apple Computer, offered to help by buying Lucasfilm's newly-launched CGI animation division for a price well above market value, and Lucas, in desperate straits and thankful for the assistance, agreed. That division eventually become Pixar Animation Studios.

Engine

Juniors
Nobody dare post "Showgirls". That swimming pool sex scene is the funniest one ever. I was rolling over in tears laughing at that.

Engine

Juniors
"Showgirls" is the best bad movie ever made. The epitome of the so bad, it's great movie.

MattJ

Juniors
The winner has to be "Hell comes to Frog Town" starring rowdy Roddy Piper, however no one will probably agree because im probably the only person here that has seen it. Im my defense, i was going through my teenage experimental substance abuse phase when i saw it on the shelf at the video store and thought it would be watchable.
I would also like to nominate chicken park and anything that has ever had Pauly Shore in its credits list.

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
Game over:

leprechaun2back.jpg

keeney

First Grade
The winner has to be "Hell comes to Frog Town" starring rowdy Roddy Piper, however no one will probably agree because im probably the only person here that has seen it. Im my defense, i was going through my teenage experimental substance abuse phase when i saw it on the shelf at the video store and thought it would be watchable.
I would also like to nominate chicken park and anything that has ever had Pauly Shore in its credits list.

Chicken park is rad. Particularly the interspecies erotica involving a paper maiche chickens head tonguing that chicks boobs.

keeney

First Grade
"Showgirls" is the best bad movie ever made. The epitome of the so bad, it's great movie.

After a distinguished career of watching such movies, Steven Segal would take offense to being pipped by Showgirls.

Add Lair of the White Worm to the worst ever list. f**k me it's bad.

MattJ

Juniors
Chicken park is rad. Particularly the interspecies erotica involving a paper maiche chickens head tonguing that chicks boobs.

:lol:

There is a genre of movie some films can be classified as, which is known as so bad its good.
Chicken park almost got there, but not quite, just bad in my opinion.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The Bogus Witch Project, worst unfunniest pile of sh*t of all time, and that bones movie with Snoop was also shocking.

Double Dragon
Street Fighter
DOA: Dead or Alive

You could probably insert most movies based on video games in this category because there's been quite a few stinkers.

And I'll also toss in Double Team for good measure.