What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Worst Movies you have ever seen!

Cliffhanger

Coach
WTF? Mortal Kombat 1 is not awful it's actually pretty good for a video game film
Lol, even the Power Rangers movie was easier to sit through. As for video game films it was worse even than Max Payne and that film was shit.

Prince of Persia was a good video game film. Creaters of Unchartered take note.

Yeah, no. It followed the original games storyline and threw in a bit of the second to spice it up. MK was awesome.

Limitless also belongs in the hall of fame of shit films I've watched.

afinalsin666

First Grade
'Meet the Spartans' is so far the only movie I have stopped watching within the first half hour. You would have to be really geniused to think it was a funny movie.

I think that bastard took 5 years off my life with its soul crushing attempts at humor. You know they just said "f*ck it, let's just throw some youtube movies in it and call it a day" after writing the script for a half hour. The guys who made this should be crucified. I downloaded the movie and i still want my goddamn money back. This movie gives kittens cancer. I really can't state just how much i hate this movie.

Danish

Referee
Epic movie has to be the worst movie I've ever tried to watch.

Literally turned it off about 5 minutes in, if that. I think there was an indian guy eating fried rat or some shit when I hit eject.

I took the disc, opened the balcony door and launched that thing into the next suburb.

It was miscarriage-inducing

legend

Coach
Madunit, I need to know why you voted Wedding Crashers as one of the worst movies you have ever seen.

I love that movie. It has so many funny bits. The scene at the dinner table is awesome.

Danish

Referee
Madunit, I need to know why you voted Wedding Crashers as one of the worst movies you have ever seen.

I love that movie. It has so many funny bits. The scene at the dinner table is awesome.

Wedding Crashers is an annoying movie because the title is an absolute all out lie.

They crash weddings for a total of 3-4 minutes in the opening montage, then spend the rest of the movie in a standard rom-com staying on a freaking island for some reason.

Knightmare

Coach
I think that bastard took 5 years off my life with its soul crushing attempts at humor. You know they just said "f*ck it, let's just throw some youtube movies in it and call it a day" after writing the script for a half hour. The guys who made this should be crucified. I downloaded the movie and i still want my goddamn money back. This movie gives kittens cancer. I really can't state just how much i hate this movie.

Thankfully I was at a mates' place high as a kite and looking for some light-hearted entertainment, so I didn't pay a cent for it. It says a lot when even a baked person can go "This isn't funny at all- this is shit!"

I struggled to think who would laugh at this movie, and then it came to me. These are the same sort of people who think wearing novelty shirts like 'The Man. The Legend' make them funny, STILL get a kick out of watching that 'Leave Britney alone!' youtube clip, and tell "Your momma's so fat" jokes that were getting long in the tooth by 1999. Basically, the worst kind of social geniuss...

mackdadday

Juniors
Good ol' meet the Spartans. i was kerplunkedand watching with two ladies. every time i went to the kitchen for a beer they fast forwarded 20 minutes. whole movie was about 15 minutes finally for me :eek: 15 minutes too much.

Caged Panther

First Grade
For me personally it has to be The Human Centipede.

It was disgusting on so many levels and apart from the concept of The Human Centipede it wasn't the least bit creative. The last hour of the movie was pointless I think it was just an excuse to disgust everyone. But there really was no interesting turns or anything, you just had to watch them shit into eachother's mouths.

You'll be happy to know they've made a sequel then.

Starship Troopers 2 is terrible.

Last edited:

Cliffhanger

Coach
Yeah I know, this time it's like 12 people. I don't want to watch it but I think I am going to have to :(

We Own the Night is a terrible movie.

Caged Panther

First Grade
aint that the truth!

would come close to the worst movie ever.
i actually have a copy of starship troopers 3 and i'm too scared to watch it.

I've not seen it myself but I hear your fears are well founded.

Just thought of another movie that deserves a mention. Valkyrie, whoever thought it was a good idea to cast Cruise in the role of a German officer with the guts to attempt to assassinate Hitler deserves to be assassinated themselves

Last edited:
Id like to say this movie is the worst ever

oqwas3zuwyb0ubdgub6w.jpg

Jason Maher

Immortal
Meet the Spartans is dross, as are all the other spoof movies in the same series (I think Scary Movie was the first one). None of them are the least bit funny, probably because Americans tend to fail hard at satire and parody.

Grease 2 also deserves a mention. Hideously bad.

Bulldog Force

Referee
In the cinemas, it has to be Vanilla Sky. As for on tv... too many countless stupid movies that didn't even have me tuned in until the first commercial break!

Latest posts