What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Worst Movies you have ever seen!

The Colonel

Immortal
Pandemonium (1982) I have yet to see anything that passes this for crapness. My brother got it out once when we were younger and we watched the whole thing. It was extremely sad. I think we expected something funny to happen. Have a person you hate more than anything? Buy them a copy if you can find it and make them watch it.

Strapped to a chair.

http://www.badmovieplanet.com/unknownmovies/reviews/rev77.html

Engine

Juniors
And I bet it wasn't the only bodily fluid you were rolling around in... :crazy:

The only sex scene in history which made me laugh. You can't tell me that you watched that scene without trying to hold in a giggle. It was hot too though...lol.

I loved "Showgirls" because it broke every damn rule in the book on how to make a successful picture. Yet, it was very darn entertaining.

*Dialogue is the corniest I've ever seen in an A-list picture. So bad, it is great.

* That lapdance scene was box office death. Sure, men like tits and ass, but this crossed a line that no major motion picture has ever done before or since.

*Around that time, movies with sex scenes (Basic Instinct, Poison Ivy etc) were extremely popular and box office gold. "Showgirls" killed off that genre of movie, probably for good. Shame really.

* The main character "Naomi" is probably the most unlikable bitch in motion picture history. She gave absolutely nothing for the home viewer to be sympathetic to. Yet, every man would drop their wives and girlfriends to play checkers with her.

* Elizabeth Berkley was so poor in this. "Showgirls" definitely killed off any chance of getting A-list work.

* The way the movie moves along, like a star is making good in Las Vegas. Then, the mood is absolutely changed completelly by that asshole michael bolton-type rapist, Andrew Carver. Totally unneccessary scene. If the previous events didn't ensure box office death, this part absolutely kills it.

*Berkley fighing like Jackie Chan in one scene. Hillarious.

Engine

Juniors
Above all, "Showgirls" had heaps of moments like these.

*Parts that the viewer were meant to laugh at were NOT funny at all.

*Parts which the viewer was NOT meant to laugh were absolutely hillarious.

Total credibility killer.

Cliffhanger

Coach
For me personally it has to be The Human Centipede.

It was disgusting on so many levels and apart from the concept of The Human Centipede it wasn't the least bit creative. The last hour of the movie was pointless I think it was just an excuse to disgust everyone. But there really was no interesting turns or anything, you just had to watch them shit into eachother's mouths.

Last edited:

IanG

Coach
New Jaws sequel is apparently coming up, saw it in the paper last week

Remember in Back To The Future 2 when they go to the year 2015 and you can see in the background the movie theatre showing Jaws 19 then comes the hologram

Ready To Rumble

Watched 30 minutes of it before i turned it off. I did well lasting the 30 minutes i did.

Yeah that was rather ordinary just like WCW back then

Last edited:
the one where the camera shakes for the whole f**king movie

the good shepard, boring dialouge, barely watchable

the movie with pacino/deniro and 50 cent, I want 2 hours of my life back

HowHigh

Coach
the one where the camera shakes for the whole f**king movie

the good shepard, boring dialouge, barely watchable

the movie with pacino/deniro and 50 cent, I want 2 hours of my life back
cloverfield

Class of 1999 would have to be up there as one of the worst ever movies too

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Oh hi...

Why lisa why? You're tearing me apart.

Troll 2, Vampires Kiss and Plan 9 from outer space are all worthy contenders for so bad it's brilliant champions.

Big Pete

Referee
The Love Guru was one of the most desperate comedies I've seen. It just tried so hard to be absurd but failed on just about every level.

Now it's not the worst but easily the most disappointing...

Juno - Smarmy lead character surrounded by unrealistic 'hip' parents and arseholes. Nothing about this movie was enjoyable and I couldn't believe how the lead took no responsibility for breaking up that relationship between Garner's and Bateman's characters. Sure, they weren't right for each other but she spent about 3/4's of the movie flirting with the guy only to suddenly become this moral guardian when he makes a move.