What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Worst Movies you have ever seen!

sydraider

First Grade
El Diablo said:
Total Recall was excellent. saw it at the cinemas a couple of times.

Exactly, :lol: it was actually on the sci-fi channel when i got home from work, watched a bit of it!

Sam_the_man

First Grade
El Diablo said:
Total Recall was excellent. saw it at the cinemas a couple of times.

Saw is the start of your sentence therefor it has a capital. You should also prefix your sentence with an I.

DownUnder

Coach
Blood Rayne, Alone in the Dark & House of the Dead, three terrible movies that stole portions of my life that I want back.

McLovin

Staff member
To tell you the truth, I'd thrash Duff, Olsen twin"e"s, etc...

Their movies are crapola btw...

Moffo

Referee
snakes on a plane....just watched it tonight. the bad guy in that movie must go down as a candidate for worst acting performance of all time

what a f**king sh*t movie to boot

FunkyMonk

Juniors
anyone seen WINDFALL? I remember in in scene there was a hurricane ripping up a town. The cars were flipping over and spinning on their roofs but newspapers in the same shot were lying there perfectly still. couldn't stop laughing.

McLovin

Staff member
lol...

Watch any movie where there is a mid-air emergency. People hitting the roof of the plane. Pay attention to those little oxygen masks that hang still whilst people and seats are flying around...This happens every time...

skeepe

Immortal
Raiders Plight said:
The Tongan Ninja

It was disturbingly bad.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's so bad you can't help but keep watching.

How about Bodymelt? Lisa McCune, Glen McInnes, Cameron Daddo, Harold from Neighbours... an absolute pisser of an awful movie. Decent gore though if you're into that.

But without doubt the worst ever movie made... Santa Claus Conquers the Martians.

I had to watch previews for a video shop years ago and saw hundreds of movies that I would call crap, but only one that I would call f**king atrocious.

Happiness. By a freak called Todd Solondz.

If anyone tells you it is a "must watch", put a bullet in them.