What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Worst Movies you have ever seen!

Some movies on my list, some of which make the hatred pump through my veins..

Freddy Got Fingered
Waynes World 2
The Big Hit
Random Hearts
The Matrix 3 - whatever the hell it was called
Boat Trip
Joysticks (80'2 t1ts & bum trash, and the t1ts weren't that good anyway)
Highlander 2 and onward
Vanilla Sky
Lightning Jack
Police Academy 3 and onward
Caddyshack 2 - whoever signed-off on this should be shot in the bollocks

Samwise

Bench
Nacho Libre was the last movie I turned off before it finished. Truly awful. Miami Vice was also pretty freaking bad.

Pistol

Coach
Moffo said:
clockwork orange is awesome...wtf are you on?

caddyshack 2 sucked the fat one

I agree with you Moffo. I quite enjoyed A Clockwork Orange. It was a complex novel to interpret onto screen but it was done well and Malcolm MacDowall always puts in a top performance.

talking about gobsh*tes of movies

Santa With Muscles
Plan 9 From Outer Space
Eyes Wide Shut
Vanilla Sky
Almost An Angel

CC_Eagle

First Grade
newtownbluebags said:
I haven't seen those movies but of recent times I'll easily nominate Kung Pow & Nacho Libre

Both excellent movies!

I'll admit, if you aren't a JB fan Nacho will be a tad bland. But Kung Pow is one of the funniest movies I've ever seen.

Phillips

Referee
anything with chris rock in it is bound to be sh*t

wedding crashers was one of the worst movies ive ever seen

Samwise

Bench
A Clockwork Orange? f**k someones a hard marker. Putting a kubrick movie in amongst the worst is blasphemy. Any of his films could easily make a best movie list.

And Pistol, Plan 9 from outer space rocks. You stupid human you. Stupid stupid stupid.

OVP

Coach
madunit said:
A clockwork orange

Down to earth with Chris Rock

Who gives a sh*t what this tard thinks ... 25,000 posts !!

Go back to the Kiddie forum please.

Ghoulies

Bench
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
I had to watch previews for a video shop years ago and saw hundreds of movies that I would call crap, but only one that I would call f**king atrocious.

Happiness. By a freak called Todd Solondz.

If anyone tells you it is a "must watch", put a bullet in them.
I've seen that, and yes, it was because some arsehole told me that I had to catch it.

Not to spoil it for anyone, but you can expect to see a fair share of wanking, pedos and various other 'happy' subjects in this film.

OVP

Coach
LESStar58 said:
It's the "Apprecticeship Of Duddy Kravitz" and was based on a novel.

In the Making Of doco on the Jaws DVD dreyfuss talks about initially turning down the role of Hooper and a few months later he saw "The Aporecticeship....." and thought "I'm awful, this movie is awful so I'd better get a job real soon!" so he rang Spielbverg up and said "I'll take that part if its still on" and he got hired.

Imagine if he hadn't made Jaws? He'd be doing commercials for the rest of his life!

Wow you did superbly Lesstar :) How you knew the correct title is WAY beyond me :) You didnt actually watch it all the way through did you ? If so, please consult with your doctor :lol:

OVP

Coach
skeepe said:
That's so bad you can't help but keep watching.

How about Bodymelt? Lisa McCune, Glen McInnes, Cameron Daddo, Harold from Neighbours... an absolute pisser of an awful movie. Decent gore though if you're into that.

But without doubt the worst ever movie made... Santa Claus Conquers the Martians.
Now thats a cast !!! :lol::lol::lol: What a shame all three Daddo's werent involved. TRiple the crap :lol:

OVP

Coach
I also saw a movie called Spook on Channel 9 one night, many moons ago.

Yes it was Australian, Yes it was one of the very worst ive seen :lol:

Latest posts