What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Worst Movies you have ever seen!

McLovin

Staff member
Nah, far from it. It's a typical 80s horror. Clowns from space come down in their UFO, in this case it's a big top tent. They start killing people... bah, you kow the rest...

Total rubbish...

nöyd

Staff member
King Kong.

I still don't believe I watched it all. Jack Black should stick to playing the no-hoper/drunk/stoner (see Orange County) - he should not do "serious" roles.

Kiwi

First Grade
Movies I reckon were bad include

Eyes wide shut
Collateral
Bewitched
Starsky and Hutch ( actually walked out of this film half way through )
Goldmember ( jokes were funny in the first one, funny in the second, and down right bad when recycled in the third )
Rocky ( all of them )

sydraider

First Grade
MC84 said:
^ You just reminded me of one of the worst movies i have ever seen...

"Killer Clowns from Outer Space"

Anybody seen or remember this rubbish??

I remember it, seen it back in the 80's. There were heaps of B-grade straight to video horror movies back then.

OVP

Coach
1. The Adventures of Duddy Kravitz (My group of friends at the time tried vainly to watch this movie MANY times. I, myself, set the record at 20 minutes, and the previous best was 5 minutes. Richard Dreyfuss is actually in this movie. Watch it at your own peril :))

2. Sgt Kabukeyman, NYPD. Do i need to say anything here ?

3. Houseboat Horror (starring most of the cast of Hey Hey its Saturday ... Animal, Gavin Wood, Brian Mannix, Daryl Somers, John Blackman, etc etc) ... EXTREMELY HARD TO FIND.

I DARE ANYONE in the whole frigging world, to watch the three movies i mentioned, and then dare to nominate any other movie worse than those three.

:)

Do your best ;-)

Phillips

Referee
there was a movie with John Ritter and Rachel Hunter in it

cant remember the name but it was truely awful

jed

First Grade
Killer Condom (saw it on the Comedy Channel a few years back) was apalling, as was Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers (also on Comedy)

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Ready To Rumble

Watched 30 minutes of it before i turned it off. I did well lasting the 30 minutes i did.

Pistol

Coach
The Lost World
The Matrix (it was so boring)
Strange Bedfellows (20 minutes was enough, more than enough)

hineyrulz

Post Whore
newtownbluebags said:
I haven't seen those movies but of recent times I'll easily nominate Kung Pow & Nacho Libre
I'd definatly agree with you on Kung Pow, That was a steaming pile. Who here remembers Hudson Hawk :sick:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Johnny Got His Gun.

Biodome

Anything with Martin Short in it

Don's Party

LESStar58

Referee
JAWS: The Revenge, anyone?

Can't beleive how much I liked that movie when i was a kid....I wanna hire it again just to remind myself how shyte it is bt I'm too embarrased to get it off the shelf at Video Ezy!

Personally, they should have stopped after 2. 2 is not just a good sequel, its good as a stand alone movie.

LESStar58

Referee
OVP said:
1. The Adventures of Duddy Kravitz (My group of friends at the time tried vainly to watch this movie MANY times. I, myself, set the record at 20 minutes, and the previous best was 5 minutes. Richard Dreyfuss is actually in this movie. Watch it at your own peril :))

It's the "Apprecticeship Of Duddy Kravitz" and was based on a novel.

In the Making Of doco on the Jaws DVD dreyfuss talks about initially turning down the role of Hooper and a few months later he saw "The Aporecticeship....." and thought "I'm awful, this movie is awful so I'd better get a job real soon!" so he rang Spielbverg up and said "I'll take that part if its still on" and he got hired.

Imagine if he hadn't made Jaws? He'd be doing commercials for the rest of his life!

McLovin

Staff member
Killer Clowns from Outer Space...

Dead set worst movie in history. It's about a bunch of, you guessed it, killer clowns from outer space who land their ship which just happens to be a big top next to a little town.

Candy cane guns, clowns, teen orgies, all the makings of an 80s horror flick...