What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Worst Movies you have ever seen!

legend

Coach
Ishtar is an absolute shocker but there are many more I haven't given enough thought to.

Total Recall was a wicked movie and way ahead of its time. How could anyone not like Sharon Stone in that movie?

Razorback was pretty bad and typical of Australian low budget flicks.

Knightmare

Coach
OVP said:
1. The Adventures of Duddy Kravitz (My group of friends at the time tried vainly to watch this movie MANY times. I, myself, set the record at 20 minutes, and the previous best was 5 minutes. Richard Dreyfuss is actually in this movie. Watch it at your own peril :))

2. Sgt Kabukeyman, NYPD. Do i need to say anything here ?

3. Houseboat Horror (starring most of the cast of Hey Hey its Saturday ... Animal, Gavin Wood, Brian Mannix, Daryl Somers, John Blackman, etc etc) ... EXTREMELY HARD TO FIND.

I DARE ANYONE in the whole frigging world, to watch the three movies i mentioned, and then dare to nominate any other movie worse than those three.

:)

Do your best ;-)

Sure thing OVP- if you can tell me where to find them. Houseboat Horror- is that meant to be a serious horror movie or is it a spoof? Either way, going from the cast, it sounds like it would be pretty amusing. And you said it's pretty hard to find- any ideas where to look?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
What about bogus witch project, It was a spoof of the original and it was without a doubt the unfunniest movie of all time. PS Pauly Shore was in it.

edabomb

First Grade
From Justin to Kelly and American Pie 4 would be my two clunkers. But also so bad I couldn't stop laughing.

Moffo

Referee
you and your stupid mate...absolutely bollocks. eddie mcguire did a cameo in it from memory. f**king sh*te

jed

First Grade
LESStar58 said:
JAWS: The Revenge, anyone?

Can't beleive how much I liked that movie when i was a kid....I wanna hire it again just to remind myself how shyte it is bt I'm too embarrased to get it off the shelf at Video Ezy!

Personally, they should have stopped after 2. 2 is not just a good sequel, its good as a stand alone movie.
New Jaws sequel is apparently coming up, saw it in the paper last week

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Open Water or whatever it was!

Two hours of my life i'm not getting back. The chick was hot though.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Pistol said:
Rules of Attraction..... a complete waste of an hour and a half

Only watched the last 2/3 of this movie and really enjoyed it tbh, despite it having received awful reviews.