What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Wrestling Question Thread

Iafeta

Referee
PARANoIR said:
Yoko passed away in 1997.

Yeah, Pitbull Anthony Durante died some time ago.

I've seen a few matches of Art Barr's and I can honestly say he was incredible. He could have been something special. I would be prepared to go out and say he would have been HUGE. He could go down as the biggest wasted talent of all time imo.

PPVs...

Jan - NYR & Royal Rumble
Feb - No Way Out
March - Wrestlemania
April - Wrestlemania & Backlash
May - Judgement Day
June - ECW
July - GAB & Vengeance ?
August - Summerslam
September - Unforgiven
October - No Mercy
November - Cyber Sunday & Survivor Series
December - Armageddon

Unfortunately Art Barr's career is somewhat tarnished by being convicted of rape. He worked in Portland for a while, but his reputation was out there and his wrestling license was subsequently revoked in Oregon - so he moved onto WCW, who tried to push him, but sadly the reputation followed him and subsequently he was demoted and released.

Iluvnuts, you could be thinking of Renegade who was somewhat of an Ultimate Warrior wannabe. He was pushed almost instantly, he was a fairly average worker and the fans reacted accordingly. He took his own life in 1998 or 1999 I think.

PARANoIR

Bench
I HAVE A QUESTION!

In a last man standing match, do the wrestlers have to be in the ring for the referee to make the count or can the count be made with the wrestlers anywhere in the arena?

Duffman

Juniors
Anywhere in the arena. As reference to the Shane V Kane Last Standing Match at Unforgiven 2003 where Shane jumped off the platform.

Once Dead

Bench
Lenny and Lodi were a very lovey dovey, touchy feely tag team in the later years of WCW....what was their secret that they eventually revealed to JJ Dillon and name one of the two groups (non wrestling) who influenced the change to the original angle....btw-no Wikipedia usage! It really doesn't help that much anyway

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
who is the guy that was on today that looks like the new Andre the Giant

7 foot and over 400 pounds with a good physique

hope he doesn't end up like Andre

PARANoIR

Bench
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but would I be right in saying that Shelton Benjamin has performed the T-Bone Exploder off the top of a ladder before?

Moffo

Referee
Iafeta said:
Chris Adams
Earthquake (only a couple of months ago Teach)
Louis Spiccoli
Chris Candido
Johnny Grunge
Rocco Rock
Kerry Von Erich
Dino Bravo
Art Barr (a real close friend of Eddy Guerrero)
Bobby Duncam Jr
"Bam Bam" Terry Gordy
Road Warrior Hawk
Junkyard Dog
Hercules Hernandez
The Renegade
Buzz Sawyer
Big John Studd
The Wall - Sgt AWOL
Yokozuna

barry windham

Moffo

Referee
Impellitteri said:
Lenny and Lodi were a very lovey dovey, touchy feely tag team in the later years of WCW....what was their secret that they eventually revealed to JJ Dillon and name one of the two groups (non wrestling) who influenced the change to the original angle....btw-no Wikipedia usage! It really doesn't help that much anyway

didn't it have something to do with a dog?

Latest posts