What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Wrestling Question Thread

Big Pete

Referee
chriswalkerbush said:
You know, Pete, I think I might have seen the same one. Was that the one with a match out on an actual beach?

Nope though they did have sand there.

Rey Mysterio used it to Hurricarana Jericho.

To answer CWB's question...

Foleys return.

Angle vs. HBK clashes.

Matt Hardy/Edge feud.

The unpredictability is coming back. :)

Misanthrope

Staff member
For me I only have to stretch back to Bound for Glory, AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels in that tremendous Iron Man match. Plus, call me crazy, but I love the feeling that something big is brewing with the recent WWE losses and the fact TNA is starting to get some cred.

GreenGuy

The Peep Show, Hardy-Edge feud especially the big leg drop, HBK turning heel, HBK-Angle WM21, Stone Cold at homecoming.

DB

First Grade
I have a quick question.

What happened in the Montreal Incadent with Hart and HBK

lockyno1

Post Whore
<UPtheEELS> said:
Whatever happened to Test, also how did the Union come and go?

Test got let go, I think at the end of last year or it may have been mid last year. He had numerous injuries, specifically his neck and back I think.

thuganomics

Coach
The Union were former Corperation members that got kicked out and formed their own little stable in mid 1999. The stable included Mankind, Test, Shamrock and the Big Show and they bascially only fueded with the Corperation.

PARANoIR

Bench
Yeah Test had a broken back, he recently did the Australian Assault tour, apparently WWE have thought about bringing him back, but rumours are that he'll more like be in TNA. Its a shame, I liked Test alot in his early days.

thuganomics

Coach
In the late passing of the great Eddie Guerrero, heres a question.

What are you gonna miss most about Eddie Guerrero?

I've got one:

What irritates you most about the WWE?

Expecting us to swallow crap and there angles trying to force u to take a certain view.

AND

What is it that you keep tuning in for? Hoping it gets better.

Misanthrope

Staff member

His segments. His matches were great, but there's a lot of gifted in ring workers out there. It was his charisma and the way he could make you laugh that really stood out.

What irritates you most about the WWE?
The fact that guys like Benoit, Guerrero, Helms, Benjamin, London, and countless others are held back because they don't fit Vince's ideal image of a main eventer.

What is it that you keep tuning in for?

Cruiserweights, the recent Raw vs. Smackdown feud, and the occasional debuts. All in all I'm a TNA man nowadays.

Ridders

Coach

Just his great in ring capablities but even more his ability to just make u laugh non stop. Probably the most likeable wrestler i've ever seen

j_tig

Juniors
just looking for some more info on the stables that have been used in the wwe, mainly DX, the ministry and the corporation.
cheers

Misanthrope

Staff member
What did you need to know about them, exactly?

The Ministry
Undertaker: Leader
The Acolytes: Bradshaw and Faarooq
The Brood: Gangrel leading Edge & Christian
Then there was also Mideon and Viscera in there

Basically Undertaker served a 'higher power' (which, in a typically sh*thouse WWE ending turned out to be Vince McMahon - the very man he'd been feuding with for ages). They'd give people bloodbaths (Gangrel did, anyway) and kidnap people (they 'converted' Mabel to Viscera this way). Probably my favourite stable of all time.

thuganomics

Coach
Corperation: Shane McMahon, Pat Patterson, Gerald Brisco, The Big Boss Man, Chyna, Hunter Hearst Helmsley, Mankind, Sgt Slaughter, Shawn Michaels, Kane, Paul Wight, Ken Shamrock, Rocky Maivia, Test, Vince McMahon

DeGeneration X: X-Pac, Jesse James, Billy Gunn, Rick Rude, Jim Neidhart, Mike Tyson, Shawn Michaels, Chyna, Hunter Hearst Helmsley

Ministry: Undertaker, Paul Bearer, The Acolytes (Farooq and Bradshaw), Mideon, Viscera, Gangrel, Edge, Christian

They all were members of the stables at one point or another.

Latest posts