What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Wrestling Question Thread

j_tig

Juniors
just finished watching wresltemania 17 - one f the best ppvs ive ever seen, tlc2 definitely my fav match. just wondering are any of the 3 treams involved - dudleys, hardys and edge and christian actually brothers?
cheers

thuganomics

Coach
j_tig said:
just finished watching wresltemania 17 - one f the best ppvs ive ever seen, tlc2 definitely my fav match. just wondering are any of the 3 treams involved - dudleys, hardys and edge and christian actually brothers?
cheers

I think its only the Hardyz.

j_tig

Juniors
obviously the dudleys arent full brothers, i just wasnt sure whether or not they were 'half brothers'

Big Pete

Referee
Nope not related at all I don't think. Same goes for Spike and any other Dudley.

Are the Hardy's really related? I thought that was only apart of their gimmick? Just like Edge and Christian where they went from brothers to best friends to enemies in less than a years time. :p

Funny how the WWE works ey.

CWBush said:
This is being asked over at EWB but I'll ask it here as well. What match or occurence (within the last year) has reminded you why you're a wrestling fan?

Match's between Edge and Matt Hardy they where brillant, very reminscint of 01.

Big Pete

Referee
Quick question for anyone who caught Raw.

What did the wand in this week edition Raw mean? Was it a hint towards the new GM and which wrestler/manager actually used a wand?

thuganomics

Coach
Candice always carrys a wand with her, and she stripped down for Mr.McMahon a segments before hand. I don't think it means that she will be the new GM.

Big Pete

Referee
Oh okay sorry about that I just saw that segment so I was like woah is that the hint thuga was talking about.

Parra_Eels

Bench
sorry i havent seen smackdown in a few weeks - wot the hell has happened here - last time i saw benoit was down 3-2 and i now i read that orton is champ with orlando jordan intereference? can someone help me here

thuganomics

Coach
Booker T got injured at a house show when the score was 3-1 to Booker. Booker told Long that he should be awarded the title, but Long said you would have to forfeit. Booker then said he would get a substitute and that would be Orton. Before he gave Orton the job, Orlando wanted to be the sub but Booker T didn't approve of it and Jordon got angry. Benoit won the next 2 matches by DQ and the finale would be played out on this edition of Smackdown. Jordon tried to yet again make Benoit the winner for pay back so Booker T wouldn't win the belt, and Benoit eventually lost and Booker won the belt because Orton won the match.

Ari Gold

Bench
Something i didn't understand from the Battle Royal on Smackdown...

How come Mark Henry and Angle were allowed to re-enter the ring after they were tossed outside???

Misanthrope

Staff member
Because neither went over the top rope. Kurt went under the bottom one and Mark Henry stepped out under the second rope.

Ridders

Coach
yeh, i was sorta confused until the commentators explained it....never seen it happen before,

Iafeta

Referee
Happened many times.

I remember the 1991 Royal Rumble, Ric Flair spent time outside and won.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
You must be new to wrestling. Happens in almost every rumble ive seen
Remember 1999 Vince McMahon left the ring for the whole rumble only to come back after 28 guys had been eliminated to go 1 on 1 with austin

Raider_69

Post Whore
Iafeta said:
Happened many times.

I remember the 1991 Royal Rumble, Ric Flair spent time outside and won.

i think it was the king Lawler that went under the bottem rope and spent nearly 30 minutes under the ring because jake roberts brought his snake in... then bret hart draged him and eliminated him

thuganomics

Coach
Yes once before. It was just before Wrestlemania 20 and Austin was the ref for the match and Lesnar came in and gave Austin the F5.