What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There is no conspiracy!!!

Generalzod

Immortal
I think the time error was a bigger conspiracy and a bigger f**k up by the NRL....It was to rectify the seven tackle try. I did not watch the game on 9 but my wife was telling me that all through the match it was like there only one team playing.

Vin Fizz

Bench
By my reckoning we got one extra tackle and made the most of it. They got an extra set (41 seconds or so). So we should complain that we got ripped off by 5 tackles.

PHaTMaN

Juniors
Hooper said that decision cost the cows the game. The rest of the panel (Freddy in particular) put him in his box and said that is a nonsensical thing to say for a try in the 9th minute.

They also said its not much different to numerous other mistakes refs make.

fizzgig

Juniors
It's not like we scored with 14 men on field or anything.

Players are meant to play to the whistle, if the ref indicates its not the last tackle why should we be thinking about last tackle kicks, etc. If he had called last tackle correctly we might as easily have grubbered through for Beau to score anyway if they were short on that side.

How were Cronulla meant to do anything differently?

I'm sure I'm going to have this conversation a dozen times at work tomorrow (mainly from friends trying to stir me up) and its going to frustrate the hell out of me.

Gozz

Juniors
I think it is hilarious, Cowboys are saying it was a conspiracy that they were hard done by. I thought the Sharks all game were given nothing. Slow play the balls, flops, holding them down, offside nearly every time the Sharks played the ball. Was an absolute joke. I thought there was a conspiracy against the Sharks if anything and the NRL don't want to allow us to go any further in the competition. I could get slammed for writing this, but honestly that is what I thought. If Sharks were out first round then the NRL can breathe a little bit and not have to worry about us from the Asada issue. Freaking awesome game and awesome tackle by Morris at the end. Go you SHarkies!!!!

Since 73

First Grade
Sterlo said it probably happens every game and nobody scores so its never known.
Sterlo said there was an hour of fooball after so plenty of football left in the game.
Joey said human error is part of the game and affects tries for every game.
All said Forans handball and Slaters non try were all worse decisions.

Did anybody hear what Tate the wanker was saying.
Just heard the end if it.
Was he complaining about our supporters having a go at the cows?

snoozer

Bench
Sterlo said it probably happens every game and nobody scores so its never known.
Sterlo said there was an hour of fooball after so plenty of football left in the game.
Joey said human error is part of the game and affects tries for every game.
All said Forans handball and Slaters non try were all worse decisions.

Did anybody hear what Tate the wanker was saying.
Just heard the end if it.
Was he complaining about our supporters having a go at the cows?
yeh - outside the ground. said they were giving it to the players and saying some offside stuff.

we won!

Card Shark

Immortal
Sterlo, Freddy, Joey & even Lockyer were on our side.

Weren't sucked in by the sensationalism that is that ugly f**kwit, Hooper.

Finally Ch 9 may be seeing things from our perspective a bit.

carcharias

Immortal
Tate complaining about fans being mean?

Hahahahaha

Imagine what blues players have copped from QLD fans up there during origin.
Or is it only mean during the NRL finals?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
BTW.

I agree with the OP.

The victim mentality the Sharks fan base has taken on is embarrasing.

Whilst ever this club, it's fans, officials and players continue the softcock attitude of blaming everyone and everything else for their failures that's exactly what we'll get. Failure.

Harden the phuque up FCS.

Since 73

First Grade
yeh - outside the ground. said they were giving it to the players and saying some offside stuff.

we won!
What's wrong with this wanker.

If he ain't getting injured - again - or crying, he's fuggin whinging.

16 teams - and Tate's uncovered a criminal element in one who dared to criticise the opposing team.

Us.

Stay tuned - apparently we aren't clapping the other team's tries either.

Last edited: