What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There is NO WAY that there was 14,000 at the Mon game Vs. Manly (figures were fudged)

Where the croed figure fudged 4 this game Vs. Manly?

• Total voters

ClintDogg

Juniors
:lol: I love how people say "there is/isn't/was/wasn't x amount of people at "insert game here" :crazy:

The only one's who know are those who actually count the crowd...
Been going 2 them games since 1988. And the crowds that are "true" or real figures u can judge off.

And especially whne theres NOBODY SITING AROUND YOU or on the EDGES of the grandstand, theres not 14000 there then.

Clint, season ticket holders are generally counted as automatic attendees as they already have payed to attend all games pre season. Whether they turn up or not is not relevant. It is still a ticket sold and that is all they rely on. Again the knights may or may not follow that rule but i imagine they would.
No they r not fool.

The little turnstyle/barcode thingy u swipe thur when you GO TO the game counts you as "being there". Stop making things up as u go along 2 try and sound kool or liek u know whats going on.

Serc

First Grade
:lol:

Clint Aardvark is the master of

fail.jpg

IanG

Coach
Just like there had to be more than 17,000 there yesterday.

But even if there weren't 14,000 on Monday Night I'm sure Craig Smith still made a killing at his coffee stall. That cold would be good to warm up with.

Last edited:

ClintDogg

Juniors
Why stop there?

to*
those*
"true",*
when*
there's*
there's*
are*
through*
you*
to*
cool*
like*
what's*
I corrected myself, so that foolish loser people on here wouldnt rip me over it.

Oops, looks like I'm too late.

Just like there had to be more than 17,000 there yesterday.

But even if there weren't 14,000 on Monday Night I'm sure Craig Smith still made a killing at his coffee stall. That cold would be good to warm up with.
There was more. I'm pretty sure the crowd figure was 18000 on Sun vs. the dogs.

And on that Monday nite they fudged the figures, it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cold, that even Craig Smiths coffees wouldn't warm u up. lol.

Latest posts