What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

They have done it again

Hurriflatch

Referee
Just commented on the Footy Show that the Roosters have signed some of the players that will take part in the Grand Final.

If that includes Kris Inu, Thomas MacGougan or Blake Green then I'm telling George W that Osama is hiding at Easts Leagues Club.

Hurriflatch

Referee
ONe player the Roosters have signed is Josh Lewis who just happened to be the player of the match and Gus Fooled just happened to cream his pants every time Lewis touched the ball.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Why are the Roosters even in the comp?

They just buy players off other clubs.

There's enough teams in Syddney so they should be forced to relocate to the CC.

Glen

Bench
That was pretty funny watching the Flegg GF. That Lewis guy sets up an awesome try to win the game and Gus is blabbering on about him then Mark Geyer drops in and mentions that surprise surprise, he's headed to the Roosters next year

Zippy Eel

Juniors
Glen said:
That was pretty funny watching the Flegg GF. That Lewis guy sets up an awesome try to win the game and Gus is blabbering on about him then Mark Geyer drops in and mentions that surprise surprise, he's headed to the Roosters next year

:lol: good call MG

the NRL should put sanctions or something on them to make them fork out some cash for their own premier league side and not just nick the cream from everyone else

N.Hindmarsh_Fan

Juniors
So Who Have They Flogged Of Us!! Frigin Monkeys, They Make Me Sick, Why The f**k Do We Let Them Approach Our Juniors, Its Not Like We Haven't Got Money? Why Don't We Keep Em?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
some one reported a few weeks back that Green had signed with the Chooks, but Lewis looked a lot better

Stagger eel

Staff member
Twizzle said:
some one reported a few weeks back that Green had signed with the Chooks, but Lewis looked a lot better

Blake told me a couple of weeks ago that his definetly under contract to us, if the chooks have signed it would be due to our decision to release him.

The Colonel

Immortal
Michael Basan may well be on the way to the Roosters. By my understanding he was one of the few who wasn't on contract beyond this year.

Eelementary

Post Whore
The Colonel said:
Michael Basan may well be on the way to the Roosters. By my understanding he was one of the few who wasn't on contract beyond this year.

Make sure that the door doesn't hit you on the way out!

Latest posts