What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This great club needs a reality check in front office

Quigs

Immortal
sharknows said:
Hey Quigs that's Bud and Lou

Its late, and I just got home from the pub.... had two ginger beers and one lemon lime and bitters

I stand corrected and I rest my case your worship.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Windy70

Juniors
Couldn't agree more..(exept I honestly don't like Noddy, the other players seem to lose confindence when he is on point).

The first post I made in these forums was in reply to a thread about changes. I said it has to start at the top. We've changed coaches, players, jocks,detergents, socks and wives.....the only thing that remains....is the attitude and the practises of our heirachy. Every business has a boss....and it is bad business to blame ya staff.

FFS..look up. How can something inconsistant be the cause of our consistant heartache? :?

Watched my wife enjoy her night (shes a Dragons fan) tonight. Can't remember the last time I experienced that. Absolute happiness it was.

Eye's off the field and on the desks I reckon.

Quigs

Immortal
Windy70 said:
Couldn't agree more..(exept I honestly don't like Noddy, the other players seem to lose confindence when he is on point).

The first post I made in these forums was in reply to a thread about changes. I said it has to start at the top. We've changed coaches, players, jocks,detergents, socks and wives.....the only thing that remains....is the attitude and the practises of our heirachy. Every business has a boss....and it is bad business to blame ya staff.

FFS..look up. How can something inconsistant be the cause of our consistant heartache? :?

Watched my wife enjoy her night (shes a Dragons fan) tonight. Can't remember the last time I experienced that. Absolute happiness it was.

Eye's off the field and on the desks I reckon.

Time your run son........ strike while the irons hot

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
Just dont be stupid and try to take a quick tap...

.... kick a goal.

Crikey we are all rootin' for you - its the aussie way, thats what mates are for, thats what Johnny bloody Howard is trying to instill into the immigrants.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Sharkforever

Juniors
Tamazoid said:
The players wanted Anderson? Perhaps you should ask Dean Treister, Nick Graham, Preston Campbell, Chris McKenna and who else. Being respected by Don Tweddle just isn't credible :lol:

Well it seems that the Roosters are willing to take a chance on PREMIERSHIP WINNING COACH !!! (that would be the one not good enough fr our club)

Maybe Chris Anderson had the right idea and the ability to change the under performing Sharks culture ??? I guess we'll never know now thanks to our lightweight board of directors ! Let's just hope the Roosters don't benefit from this guys coaching instead .:x

spider

Coach
[quote=Sharkforever]Well it seems that the Roosters are willing to take a chance on PREMIERSHIP WINNING COACH !!! (that would be the one not good enough fr our club)Maybe Chris Anderson had the right idea and the ability to change the under performing Sharks culture ??? I guess we'll never know now thanks to our lightweight board of directors ! Let's just hope the Roosters don't benefit from this guys coaching instead .:x [/quote]

Much better - the font now holds affirmation to your IQ level and what you bring to offer on here.

spider

Coach
You patriotic clown.

How about you do everyone the courtesy and bring yourself up to speed with what has been done to death a thousand times before adding your non comparative waste, especially when you have the hide to inflict on content that the page already has 4 threads on.

There lies the dribble.

At least do that before wasting everyones time.

Sharkforever

Juniors
SpiderShark said:
You patriotic clown.

How about you do everyone the courtesy and bring yourself up to speed with what has been done to death a thousand times before adding your non comparative waste, especially when you have the hide to inflict on content that the page already has 4 threads on.

There lies the dribble.

At least do that before wasting everyones time.
You may be onto something there spidershark !

Most people agree with me ... ha ha .

Any chance you could post anything rugby league related before the start of the season ???

I have read some of your posts over the weekend ... very ordinary to say the least . You need to get out more and contribute to society .:sarcasm: :sarcasm:

spider

Coach
Sharkforever said:
You may be onto something there spidershark !

Most people agree with me ... ha ha .

Any chance you could post anything rugby league related before the start of the season ???

I have read some of your posts over the weekend ... very ordinary to say the least . You need to get out more and contribute to society .:sarcasm: :sarcasm:

Have a look through my posts - even search user profile.

FTR - if you had read my posts, you would realise the point i made in reference to you regurgitating material already posted. You should think before you carry on like a dickhead.

Also, this is coming from a guy that posted BK "might" have to change his style for next season........Did you watch any game this year??? Na, lets stick to his winning formula - cant kick, cant tackle, cant run at speed - oh, but can put a forward into a cement wall!
Coming from a guy that posted "why get rid of the club captian"..................na, HE IS WORTH EVERY CENT
You were not a fan of BK "until he came to the Sharks" .....his great performances change your mind?
He is still playing in the era and game pre-millineum. He does not have that forward pack these days, the rules around the ruck dont permit that play. BK is the only one, and maybe Raper that still think so.

SO...............hello, McFly - this is not back to the future.

A couple of people have had a go at you on here, but i seem to be the apple of your eye - funny about that.

You came on here and posted with font so bold, so big, and bright it was blinding and offensive. A joke poked at it, nothing less, nothing more, it was harmless and done by a few but you arc up and get teary. It was funny, this is a forum, if i see you ill but you a beer and talk sh*t......see where im coming from.

:lol:

Sharkforever

Juniors
SpiderShark said:
Have a look through my posts - even search user profile.

FTR - if you had read my posts, you would realise the point i made in reference to you regurgitating material already posted. You should think before you carry on like a dickhead.

Also, this is coming from a guy that posted BK "might" have to change his style for next season........Did you watch any game this year??? Na, lets stick to his winning formula - cant kick, cant tackle, cant run at speed - oh, but can put a forward into a cement wall!
Coming from a guy that posted "why get rid of the club captian"..................na, HE IS WORTH EVERY CENT
You were not a fan of BK "until he came to the Sharks" .....his great performances change your mind?
He is still playing in the era and game pre-millineum. He does not have that forward pack these days, the rules around the ruck dont permit that play. BK is the only one, and maybe Raper that still think so.

SO...............hello, McFly - this is not back to the future.

A couple of people have had a go at you on here, but i seem to be the apple of your eye - funny about that.

You came on here and posted with font so bold, so big, and bright it was blinding and offensive. A joke poked at it, nothing less, nothing more, it was harmless and done by a few but you arc up and get teary. It was funny, this is a forum, if i see you ill but you a beer and talk sh*t......see where im coming from.

:lol:
I'm wasting my time with you obviously .... one day, like most people on this forum ,you may actually attack the issues raised rather than personally attack the writer of them .

Better still ... get of your bum now and again and put your money through th gate and watch the whole game . Your knowledge may be increased and your sense of fairness increased by doing so .

Who knows , I could be sitting next to you in the ET stand next season . (I'm sure the Sharks will appreciate you spending a few $$ too)

Brett Kimmorley isn't the problem and doesn't deserve to be blamed for everything that's wrong with the place .

You believe BK is the problem and I won't see him cop the blame ... we'll just have to agree to disagree hey.

We got rid of one of the toughest and best administrators (Peter Gow) and likewise with a coach (Chris Anderson) . These guys aren't good enough for us , so let's just continue on then with Pelicans on the board who are so lighweight they'd blow away if a window was opened .

Mate the problem IS and has always been at the front office and unless we as supporters and members of club start protesting loud and clear to turf these Imbo's out of the joint .... Brett Kimmorley may as well play by himself in our colours next year . Same result .

The Popper

Bench
Sharkforever said:
We got rid of one of the toughest and best administrators (Peter Gow) and likewise with a coach (Chris Anderson) . These guys aren't good enough for us , so let's just continue on then with Pelicans on the board who are so lighweight they'd blow away if a window was opened .

Mate the problem IS and has always been at the front office and unless we as supporters and members of club start protesting loud and clear to turf these Imbo's out of the joint .... Brett Kimmorley may as well play by himself in our colours next year . Same result .

Lotta truth in that IMO, SF. I'll just be interested to hear the findings of the review. Though I do think nothing will be said about the Board. (Who bites the hand that pays the money?) Gow seemed to have part/most of the answers but he was knifed. Anderson could see the problems but results in his term led to his demise. IMO the problem goes much much deeper than players or even the coach. Many people seem to blame the symptoms without digging for the real cause. i.e. can't see the forest for the trees.

spider

Coach
Sharkforever said:
I'm wasting my time with you obviously .... one day, like most people on this forum ,you may actually attack the issues raised rather than personally attack the writer of them
So far off the money - i never attacked you. Go back and read, then you will see.

Better still ... get of your bum now and again and put your money through th gate and watch the whole game . Your knowledge may be increased and your sense of fairness increased by doing so
I have injected my money into the club via a private box for the last 5 years - so i have contributed my fair share which entitles me to an opinion.

Who knows , I could be sitting next to you in the ET stand next season . (I'm sure the Sharks will appreciate you spending a few $$ too)
see above

Brett Kimmorley isn't the problem and doesn't deserve to be blamed for everything that's wrong with the place
I agree - but for what we pay him, pffft, he is not playing anywhere near a $100k a year player. HE had half a decent season leading up to his selection in SOO - one bad pass and he drops his bundle from there.

You believe BK is the problem and I won't see him cop the blame ... we'll just have to agree to disagree hey.
See above

We got rid of one of the toughest and best administrators (Peter Gow) and likewise with a coach (Chris Anderson) . These guys aren't good enough for us , so let's just continue on then with Pelicans on the board who are so lighweight they'd blow away if a window was opened
Here lies the problem - you come on here and in 5 minutes assume for what i stand for. If you had read any of my posts before your adrrival you would see my stance on the administration - you would be suprised.

Mate the problem IS and has always been at the front office and unless we as supporters and members of club start protesting loud and clear to turf these Imbo's out of the joint ....
Once again, you really should feel embarrassed stressing this point too me. Stop embarrassing yourself and take some time to read through my posts on these topics.
Brett Kimmorley may as well play by himself in our colours next year . Same result .
I agree - he did it this year. I blame him and Dykes as well, as two good players did not try harder enough to make the combination work. I blame the coach for continually selecting the combination. I have voiced my opinion on the adminidtration for the backing of the coach that persisted with this.

So i guess everything you say i sway towards is very far from the mark. How about you hold back from stating what someone stands for without assuming - especially when you have only been here 5 minutes and not read more than a dozen posts.