What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This weeks team

Juniors
Two backs on the bench?.. On ya sheensie.

Cant help but laugh. Ryan is in head gear because of a head injury and Sheens still plays him as well as 2 other wingers in the bench.

Are we seriously the only ones that see this crap. Any other coach would get smashed by the media as well as his board. 'Teflon Tim' is a major understatement.

macnaz

Staff member
Cant help but laugh. Ryan is in head gear because of a head injury and Sheens still plays him as well as 2 other wingers in the bench.

Are we seriously the only ones that see this crap. Any other coach would get smashed by the media as well as his board. 'Teflon Tim' is a major understatement.
and he played in the 2nd row pmsl , Shines has lost the f**king plot:crazy:

Magpie Tragic

Juniors
I will give you fifty guesses which is the only team line up still to appear on the NRL website for this week (apart from Souffs)..........how hard can it be, same team as last week & the week before & the week before that, apart from Lote & Utai returning. Doesn't Sheens know I have no life & look forward to being disappointed each week with his unimaginative selections????

Magpies Forever

Juniors
I will give you fifty guesses which is the only team line up still to appear on the NRL website for this week (apart from Souffs)..........how hard can it be, same team as last week & the week before & the week before that, apart from Lote & Utai returning. Doesn't Sheens know I have no life & look forward to being disappointed each week with his unimaginative selections????

likes to tantalise and tease us with the prospect of change, then gets his jollies when there is none- he can almost hear our groans.

tumblingdice

Juniors

This-so true. Hang on-Toyota Cup team has been named!!
Although i dont think picking 4 wingers is unimaginative:crazy:...he must think its innovative:roll:

We are up against the biggest, toughest, filthiest team in the comp and we opt for two outside backs on the bench. In the words of Alan Partridge, our coach is a mentalist!

No doubt Beau will be moved to the backrow to chase the ball around like a terrier and make 243 tackles. The problem is that he'll accompany another pigmy in the backrow, Liam Fulton, which severely limits our capacity to make metres off our own line. Manly will dominate territory by kicking to the corners and belting us in defence.

Vic Mackey

Referee
with any luck we'll have a backrow of:

13. ryan
12. ayshford
11. fulton

for a long period of the game

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Yet a few weeks ago Sheens said we are "looking for size and have been dominated in the forwards".

Then he rolls out this side. FMD.

A great forward pack picked this week. Best of the year in my opinion. Galloway, Farah, Fulton, Ellis, Heighnington. It's got everything you need to dominate...just add attitude!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
They can't play for 80 mins though.

I hope he drops McKinnon off the bench.

If you wanted a winger to play in the back row, why would you chose the tiny Ryan over Utai or Brown?

Latest posts