What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thought- RE Andrew Johns

Parra2006

Juniors
Andrew annoying –pr1ck johns is saying that he will quit the NRL if the grading doesn’t get down graded.
I honestly hope the judiciary doesn’t, pi55 off JOHNS. His all talk
I think his trying to scare the NRL, i dont think it will this time Mate!

As if we owe him anything.

F**k off Johns...don't let the door hit your big sh*tter on the way out.

Petulant.

Send the next superstar in thanks.

The Colonel

Immortal
The bloke is an undoubtedly a talent, arguably the best halfback ever. Right at the moment however he is carrying on like a spoilt brat who has been sent to the corner. My little boy gets a smack on the bum and sent to bed if he carries on like Johns has. If he wants to go to England than :nwave:

The only person he is hurting in all this is himself - people will remember him moreso for how he carries on now than how he carried himslef as a footballer.

RAM

Juniors
If he goes to England or retires, so what. He will be remembered as a sook.
Bye Bye Barge Arrrse !

Freak2

Juniors
RAM said:
If he goes to England or retires, so what. He will be remembered as a sook.
Bye Bye Barge Arrrse !

Mark my words - He will not be remembered for this!

Joey Johns will go down in history as the best player to play the game!
An Importal

Kornstar

Coach
He probably doesn't deserve 3 weeks for this, 1 or 2 would be fair enough.

But the fact he is crying about it and threatening to go to England is quite sad, now i hope they give him 3 weeks so he goes to England!!!

Greatest player ever - YES, greatest wanker ever - YES

Suitman

Post Whore
Freak2 said:

An Importal

Maybe so, but he won't be remembered with the same stature as say, a Sterlo, ET or Wayne Pearce.

Suity

RAM

Juniors
Freak2 said:

An Importal

This WORLDS GREATEST PLAYER, is just a media beat up.

Although, IMO he has been one of the best in the last 10 years, I am sure that previous greats such as Raper, Fulton, Churchill, Proven, Beetson,Sterling and co would have something to say about him being the Greatest to ever lace up some boots !

The Colonel

Immortal
Freak2 said:

An Importal

* We've already witnessed this year spit the dummy and walk off the field, refusing to accept the ball that brought him the pointscoring record against Parramatta after a convincing loss.

* Throwing his mouthguard on the ground and stamping his feet when things don't go his way have almost become a trademark.

He may go down as the best player to have played the game but he may he risks being remembered by the general public for taking his boots and ball and going home when things didn't go his way.....

Suity said:
Maybe so, but he won't be remembered with the same stature as say, a Sterlo, ET or Wayne Pearce.

These guys have one things Johns lacks that could well put him above the Immortals - CLASS.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Parra2006 said:
Andrew annoying –pr1ck johns is saying that he will quit the NRL if the grading doesn’t get down graded.
I honestly hope the judiciary doesn’t, pi55 off JOHNS. His all talk
I think his trying to scare the NRL, i dont think it will this time Mate!

we have a word filter for a reason, trying to beat it is not appreciated

number8

Juniors
If he goes then Smithy will have all sorts of cash at his disposal to get replacements. That is very scary considering we'd have more targets than any other club!

The Engineers Room

First Grade
The Colonel said:
The bloke is an undoubtedly a talent, arguably the best halfback ever. Right at the moment however he is carrying on like a spoilt brat who has been sent to the corner. My little boy gets a smack on the bum and sent to bed if he carries on like Johns has. If he wants to go to England than :nwave:

The only person he is hurting in all this is himself - people will remember him moreso for how he carries on now than how he carried himslef as a footballer.

Two things bother me Colonel:

1) How often does you boy call someone a f###ing c###"?
2) When are you sending your boy to England?

The Colonel

Immortal
The Ref in Seat 196 said:
Two things bother me Colonel:

1) How often does you boy call someone a f###ing c###"?
2) When are you sending your boy to England?

:lol: I was talking in regard to the tantrums - throwing the mouthguard, pouting etc.

He has been in trouble for using the 'f' word however once or twice. I got into trouble for him telling the lady in the car beside us (thankfully she didn't hear) to "hurry up you f**king biatch, your going to slow" :shock: . The 'c' word doesn't get used in my house.....

Suitman

Post Whore
The Colonel said:
He has been in trouble for using the 'f' word however once or twice. I got into trouble for him telling the lady in the car beside us (thankfully she didn't hear) to "hurry up you f**king biatch, your going to slow"

Geez, I wonder who he learnt that from. :lol: :lol:

Suity

The Colonel

Immortal
Suitman said:
Geez, I wonder who he learnt that from. :lol: :lol:

Suity

Well my wife thought is was me and I got into trouble for it. Turned out it was one of the ladies that used to look after him :lol: . I just ask them to hurry up but not in that manner.

Suitman

Post Whore
The Colonel said:
Well my wife thought is was me and I got into trouble for it. Turned out it was one of the ladies that used to look after him :lol: . I just ask them to hurry up but not in that manner.

:lol: :lol:

Suity

Tank30

Juniors
Andrew Johns = Whinging, whining little biatch.

This is just another example of him wanting to take his bat and ball and go home. Same as with the game ball incident..

If you want to go to England..Piss off.. If you don't want to be suspended, don't have a tantrum like a 5 year old.