What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thursty gets off

innsaneink

Referee
...then I for one will be very pleased....well, not very pleased, but I will think its the right decision.

The tackle was just a good tackle, using the players momentum....wasnt too long ago these tackles were the norm, I hate the way the games being soaked in softener....accidents happen, there was no intent there.

mxlegend99

Referee
Different set of rules for superstars.

It's a load of crap. The NRL need to grow a set of nuts. Deadset. SBW, Thurston etc. don't get a fraction of the time they deserve because of their names.

If the Cowboys win this week, then this decision would have cost a deserving team a chance at the Grand Final (and a team that everyone hates... which works out i guess)

Eelectrica

Referee
Excellent news. Really looking forward to the game this Saturday night now.
Still think Manly will win, but we've now got a ball game.

Just watching NRL on Fox and the Krisnan Inu tackle. It was much worse than the JT tackle and wasn't charged.

Bazal

Post Whore
Jeez...f**king pathetic. The only reason he was facing suspension is he had loading. Are they going to scrap that as a result of this? Of course not...

Clock watcher

Juniors
Holow victory either way now. If cowboys win then the NRL can take the credit for bending the rules to help them.
If the eagles win the NRL will cop the blame for causing cowboys a distraction to preperations.

Eelectrica

Referee
mxlegend99 said:
Different set of rules for superstars.

It's a load of crap. The NRL need to grow a set of nuts. Deadset. SBW, Thurston etc. don't get a fraction of the time they deserve because of their names.

That tackle was definitely worthy of a weeks suspension.
Rubbish. Worse tackles have been made without suspension.

Clock watcher

Juniors
Ah witty fan welcom back
First you supported Sharks - gorne/ Dogs - gorne / Warriors - Gorne / Please Please get on the Cowboys

Parra Guru

Coach
regardless of the fact that most people want Manly to lose, this decision is a complete joke. It just shows that the judiciary go soft on big names, we saw it with Hindmarsh and more so with Andrew Ryan earlier this year.

Iafeta

Referee
You can quote me on this - but this has opened up a massive pandora's box. It will take not even a necessarily good lawyer to expose the judiciary as a constitutional fraud when it highlights its inconsistencies through the tort of precedent. One player feels he's been hard done by, for instance lets say a player gets done before round 25 for a week, team is going to miss the finals, he has a clause in his contract.. one more game for a certain payment, he will take them on... and the second one player does, they will win. Mark my words.

Latest posts