What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ticket Sales for the Four Nations

PaulyTom

Juniors
Mid 40's is a success , 50's would be above expectations and 60's would be amazing and would ensure International Rugby League be played there every year.

I would think it will be somewhere between 46K and 49K.

Chook Norris

First Grade
Mid 40's is a success , 50's would be above expectations and 60's would be amazing and would ensure International Rugby League be played there every year.

I would think it will be somewhere between 46K and 49K.

I agree with this post.

anyone know how much 50k would cover?

_42723441_wembley416.jpg

CC_Roosters

First Grade
All the lower tier, most of the second tier. Third tier empty.

I think the top tier has been on sale since early in the week? Second tier is dependant on the number of club wembley members who turn up. They are generally a RU/football mob so a half full second tier would be some acheivement in itself

Raiderdave

First Grade
The lower bowl and middle tier hold just over 50,000. So everything up to the screen.

No , the middle tier is like a " members " area
these seats aren't for sale & 5 members might turn up .... or all 15K might ( unlikely)... they're mainly corporates & I don't think we'll get more then a few thousand on this tier.

the lower bowl holds 35K ( its sold out )

about 7K seats have been sold in the top tier which holds 40K .. & this is the only place seats are available now .. so anymore tickets sold or walk ups on the day will be up there

I'll tip a crowd in the early 50's which is a pretty OK result.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Anything over 50K would be great and you'd be having a bubble bath to suggest otherwise (not directed at anyone in particular). 60K would be phenomenal. Hopefully the game is worthy of the occasion.

roughyedspud

Coach
No , the middle tier is like a " members " area
these seats aren't for sale & 5 members might turn up .... or all 15K might ( unlikely)... they're mainly corporates & I don't think we'll get more then a few thousand on this tier.

the lower bowl holds 35K ( its sold out )

about 7K seats have been sold in the top tier which holds 40K .. & this is the only place seats are available now .. so anymore tickets sold or walk ups on the day will be up there

I'll tip a crowd in the early 50's which is a pretty OK result.

thats not true......the RFL have only sold tickets for the lower and middle "club wembley" tiers,

my ticket is for the club wembley tier

I agree with this post.

anyone know how much 50k would cover?

_42723441_wembley416.jpg

so far the RFL has sold out the bottom tier and is current selling tickets for the left half of the middle 'club wembley' tier only..........i assume the right half is gonna be reserved for walk ups?

and for those interested Capacity by tiers...
Lower tier: 34,303
Middle tier: 16,532
Upper tier: 39,165
total 90,000

Last edited:

kiwileaguefan

Juniors
Confirmed that 40,000 has been sold on news tonight here in NZ. Also had an interview with Wales half Danny Jones!!

Billythekid

First Grade
Anywhere around 50K would be fantastic IMO. Now all we need is for England to show up and make it into a contest.

WireMan

Bench
Anywhere around 50K would be fantastic IMO. Now all we need is for England to show up and make it into a contest.

Ain't that the truth.

A huge match for International rugby in the Northern Hem. At least get into the same postal district and we have something to build on.

pcpp

Juniors
Looking like a very good crowd for tomorrow, but I wonder what might have been if they took Wales v NZ to Millennium Stadium and bombarded it with the same promotion they have given England v Australia. I reckon it would've worked really well as the Week one match ups.

roughyedspud

Coach
we should have opened the comp with a double header at the millennium stadium...

im hearing whispers about the 2013 world cup final being played at the millennium stadium though

Poul

Juniors
we should have opened the comp with a double header at the millennium stadium...

im hearing whispers about the 2013 world cup final being played at the millennium stadium though

That'd be great. I've always wanted to visit the land of my (great-great-great grand) fathers ;-)

NRL-TGG

Guest Moderator
Would be awesome to have the Rugby League World Cup final in Wales.

I'm not sure if the Four Nations double header is going to look as good as some of you are saying, or maybe I'm a harder marker. It will look good but might not to be the extent some of you are saying it will be.

I guess the curious of a really big stadium!

NRL-TGG

Guest Moderator
Saw quite a bit of empty seats on TV when watching the Challenge cup final and there was a crowd of over 78,000 then.

Latest posts