What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tickets???

Parra Guru

Coach
so what's doing with tickets? :lol: Did they announce the venue?

If it's allocated Can someone get me one and I'll transfer the money to their account?

eelz47

Coach
so where are we gunna sit?

i think there is gunna be larger than normal supporters areas and maybe their???

strider

Post Whore
yeah i think it said there'd be more supporters bays .... dogs at one end - eels at the other - barbed wire and apec police in the middle :lol:

Nikki

Coach
Hellsy said:
Regardless of if the Dogs have won at Telstra or not more times than loosing this year, it is a massive advantage to play a 2nd week semi at your home ground in your own dressing room with your own facilities and familiarities around you, for everyone other than the clubs that play out of there on a regular basis it is a disadvantage

I think the Titans took a home game to Suncorp this year and made the Broncos treat Suncorp as their away ground (visitors dressing sheds, had to get a bus to the stadium). This is what we should be able to do to the dogs.

rowdy

First Grade
that would be fair! would definately decrease the home ground advantage and make me feel better :D

fish eel

Immortal
Nikki said:
I think the Titans took a home game to Suncorp this year and made the Broncos treat Suncorp as their away ground (visitors dressing sheds, had to get a bus to the stadium). This is what we should be able to do to the dogs.

I think you're right there.

It's not the Bulldogs home game as such. e won the right to have 'home city' advantage. Luck of the draw has us playing the Bulldogs as Telstra, which is great because more people can watch the game.

Anyway, we've already cleaned 'em up there once...when it WAS their home game!!

eelsrocks

Juniors
i just got a email from nrl about the tickets for Saterday. as a season ticket holder, i can buy up to 4 tickets at 20% discount. unfortunately i can't make it for work reasons. so if any1 of you guys want some tickets and save a bit of money, i can buy them for u.

Stagger eel

Staff member
because of my line of work at Telstra stadium i know for a fact that the doggy players have their own parking spot on the service road underneath the stadium, it would be interesting to see whether they keep that arrangement for Saturday.

Suitman

Post Whore
eelavation said:
because of my line of work at Telstra stadium i know for a fact that the doggy players have their own parking spot on the service road underneath the stadium, it would be interesting to see whether they keep that arrangement for Saturday.

f**k 'em.

Our home game, our parking spots.
On the other hand, we could let them have them, lead them into a false sense of security about this home game thingy, and then just go out and pound 'em!! :lol:

Suity

strider

Post Whore
yeah i don't reckon we'd want to make em miss out on anything they r used to - it'd just give em a reason to be pissed off .... nah - f**k it - make em park on parramatta rd

eelz47

Coach
Eels Supporters
Cat 7 = Cat 1 - Supporter sections in S108 ,S109 ,S110, S111
Cat 8 = Cat 2 - Supporter sections in S111-1a, S112, S113
Cat 9 = Cat 3 - Supporter sections in S114

Bulldogs Supporters
Cat 10 = Cat 1 - Supporter sections in S104, S105 , S106 & S107
Cat 11 = Cat 2 - Supporter sections in S104-1a, S103 & S102
Cat 12 = Cat 3 - Supporter sections in S101

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/dbimages/sfx19016.gif

Latest posts