What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers Ceo @ 4.30 2sm Today . 3.1.09

westie

Bench
Who said I didn't like PMs?

Your PM was sickening. What was it you said, I don't want to what the kid?

:lol:

Tell everyone that you're a geinus or something?

Our bet is on is it?

Ok, you have 3 days to post proof that Heighno missed tackles that led directly to 20 tries in the 2008 season.

As for your research..... :lol:

What research?

Did you stand on the platform at Central, click your stopwatch, then walk to the SFS ?

If you didn't, your research is pretty lacking...

You really are up there with the stupidest people on this forum. Read the post again.

adamkungl

Immortal
Read back cocksnot, last time I went there that's exactly what I did.

What are you doing in here anyway you snivelling little wimp. You know nothing about anything.

Who the f**k follows Rugby League and doesn't know that story...

It's not like I do that walk every two weeks because that's Roosters home ground, obviously I know nothing about it. :lol: at you pulling something from another thread to put sh*t on me. You're f**king pathetic. Stick to TFC where you can argue with AFL fans on your level.

Please explain so everybody can understand how somebody else walking between Central and the SFS would either prove or disprove it took me 15 minutes nearly a year ago. Better get out the time machine while you're at it you plank. Stop moving the goalposts mentioning platforms and "normal walking pace and answer the question. How can you either prove or disprove it happened? You can't, chump, and it's tearing you up!

ok, I'll make it simple, I'll even try to keep the answer to words of less that two syllables.

You posted a link that says 59 minutes from Campbo to Central, right?

If you read the page it says that time is from boarding to alighting from the train?

Still there are you?

Still understanding?

You posted another link saying it was 22 minutes walk from Central to the SFS, right?

Now, which part of the trip from Campbelltown to Central is missing in your 59 + 22 minutes theory?

If you still can't work it out, let me know and I'll give you the answer in Swahili. Just as much chance of you understanding...

I'm yet to see you even put forward someone to conduct the bet.

Yeah, let's not wait until he week before the first game and find someone who is going.

That'd be geniused.

Moron.

You even said it was someone we both agreed upon, I put forward someone that was under 25 and was reasonably fit yet you've disagreed to that.

You put forward a moron and someone who will obviously take your side.

So, suggest someone dumbass.

Why not, well, wait until the week before the game?

Let me guess, some 90 year old cripple with a walker would be your suggestion? Moron.

Sure, why not?

Do you know one?

Apart from your love interest.

You know that someone that's reasonably young and fit would have no trouble doing that walk in 15 minutes, and certainly not the 30 minutes you suggested. Just because an old codger like you takes 30 minutes doesn't mean everybody else does. Different people walk at different paces.

Well, derr.

Someone walking at normal pace won't and can't do it in 15 minutes. That's the point and it has been all along.

In the original thread I said as much. It was never about anything else you terminal wally.

"everybody thinks you're a wanker" hahahahaha, throwing the toys out of the pram again!! hahahaha

No one thinks you're a wanker.

They're well past thinking it.

Take the bet, we'll get someone the week before the first Tigers game at the SFS.

Or just keep chickening out.

Gutless.

It's not like I do that walk every two weeks because that's Roosters home ground, obviously I know nothing about it. :lol: at you pulling something from another thread to put sh*t on me. You're f**king pathetic. Stick to TFC where you can argue with AFL fans on your level.

Dweeb.

So you follow the Roosters but not Rugby League. I understand.

You're just a disguised AFL fan....

Tiger Hawk

Bench
ok, I'll make it simple, I'll even try to keep the answer to words of less that two syllables.

You posted a link that says 59 minutes from Campbo to Central, right?

If you read the page it says that time is from boarding to alighting from the train?

Still there are you?

Still understanding?

You posted another link saying it was 22 minutes walk from Central to the SFS, right?

Now, which part of the trip from Campbelltown to Central is missing in your 59 + 22 minutes theory?

If you still can't work it out, let me know and I'll give you the answer in Swahili. Just as much chance of you understanding...
I'll play along. 59 + 22 + what, 5 minutes? = 86 minutes. So the 84 minutes from Campbo to Olympic also then is an extra 5 minutes. So all up, the trip from Campbo to the SFS is still shorter to take into account your "platform" argument. Next.
Yeah, let's not wait until he week before the first game and find someone who is going.

That'd be geniused.

Moron.

You put forward a moron and someone who will obviously take your side.

Why not, well, wait until the week before the game?
Well, no I didn't put forward anyone specifically - merely suggested someone under 25 who's reasonably fit. I'll be at the game this Saturday, I'll time it then, both ways. I'll be with some people so I'm sure I'm not going to be able to charge ahead and I'll post the times afterwards.
Sure, why not?

Do you know one?

Apart from your love interest.
That's lame, even by your pathetic standards. After all your acerbic "gimp", "pissant" etc remarks.....:oops::lol:
Well, derr.

Someone walking at normal pace won't and can't do it in 15 minutes. That's the point and it has been all along.

In the original thread I said as much. It was never about anything else you terminal wally.
That was never the point you cocksmoker. I said it took me 15 minutes close to a year ago and you disagreed, without actually knowing anything about how fast I was walking, anything. You only started bringing up "normal walking pace" after you'd be shown up for the mug you are, well that as well as platforms etc. What will you try next to dig your way out? Normal walking pace has nothing to do with how fast I walked it a year ago. I've even said senile old toads like you would take longer than me. Or folks with kids. Keep up chump.

No one thinks you're a wanker.

They're well past thinking it.

Take the bet, we'll get someone the week before the first Tigers game at the SFS.

Or just keep chickening out.

Gutless.
I'll walk it again this Saturday and will let you know. I'm more than happy for everybody going to the game to post their times in this thread. Somehow I think that there won't be one person who will be able to disprove I walked it in 15 minutes a year ago. I'll hazard a guess that everybody will walk it in different times, woo woo, here comes the clue mobile.....

Knowing you though, you'll probably be on here whining how it won't count, or better yet "everybody thinks you're wankers" hahahahaha. How sad.

aids

Bench
i'm going to pm a picture of my junk to the next person who posts in this thread

alien

Referee
Tigerhawk it only takes 62 minutes to catch the train to olympic park from campbelltown and that includes changing trains at lidcombe and waiting for the train there (which never takes long).

It takes longer to get to the sfs from campbelltown by public transport and anyone who says differently should be in politics because they are full of sh*t. It wouldn't matter if you ran from central or caught a cab because it would still take longer.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
Tigerhawk it only takes 62 minutes to catch the train to olympic park from campbelltown and that includes changing trains at lidcombe and waiting for the train there (which never takes long).

It takes longer to get to the sfs from campbelltown by public transport and anyone who says differently should be in politics because they are full of sh*t. It wouldn't matter if you ran from central or caught a cab because it would still take longer.
What day and time of day is that? I'm going off published train times on cityrail.com.au.

At the end of the day, I've said all along that it's quicker anyway. I'm just enjoying watching some senile old git try to come up with a way to disprove I walked between point A and point B in 15 minutes nearly a year ago. It's impossible, and he knows it, but he can't admit it so he's desparately trying to deflect away from that.

alien

Referee
you probably could walk from central to the sfs in 15 mins if you walk very very quickly. most people wouldnt walk that fast though. sometimes i look at the time on my mobile when travelling by public transport so i have an idea how long it takes me so I can plan my travelling better in the future. i think it took me around 25 minutes to walk from the train platform to the dally messenger statue but takes a bit less walking back since its down hill. i will time it again on sat

guys can we stop this bitterness, its getting ridiculous. we are supporters of the same team. do you really want to end up in the daily telegraph like them bulldogs supporters?

Last edited:

Tiger Hawk

Bench
you probably could walk from central to the sfs in 15 mins if you walk very very quickly. most people wouldnt walk that fast though. sometimes i look at the time on my mobile when travelling by public transport so i have an idea how long it takes me so I can plan my travelling better in the future. i think it took me around 25 minutes to walk from the train platform to the dally messenger statue but takes a bit less walking back since its down hill. i will time it again on sat

guys can we stop this bitterness, its getting ridiculous. we are supporters of the same team. do you really want to end up in the daily telegraph like them bulldogs supporters?
That's the issue. I never said I was walking fast, or slow, or anything. Just said I did and that it was possible. Numbnuts however didn't believe that was possible and started throwing in "normal walking pace" in an attempt to deflect away. He's a muppet and has been shown up for the coward he is as well.

"everybody thinks you're wankers" hahahahaha! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Palms

Juniors
Yet you felt compelled to respond - at 11pm on a Saturday night no less! :lol:

Actually im in the UK so it was 12 midday where i was writing from - oh wait sorry your still embroiled in this thrilling subject, ill leave you and your studious mind to it.

I'll play along. 59 + 22 + what, 5 minutes? = 86 minutes. So the 84 minutes from Campbo to Olympic also then is an extra 5 minutes. So all up, the trip from Campbo to the SFS is still shorter to take into account your "platform" argument. Next.

I'll take it as read that you've never had to go to either ground from anywhere in Campbelltown.

I also know that you have little or no idea what you're talking about.

1. 59 minutes is only the train journey.
2. 22 minutes is only the time it takes to walk 1.8 klms at average walking speed and does not take variables into account.

On the site you used to determine the 22 minutes, why don't you find a 1.8 klm walking journey that is flat and has no variables. It'll say 22 minutes as well. And anyone who thinks the walk from Central to the SFS will take the same amount of time as a 1.8 klm walk on the flat with no interruptions has the IQ of dishwater.

So, it's 22 minutes plus ...

You and that other dweeb freak Rooststers fan are demented halfwits based on that alone.

Well, no I didn't put forward anyone specifically - merely suggested someone under 25 who's reasonably fit. I'll be at the game this Saturday, I'll time it then, both ways. I'll be with some people so I'm sure I'm not going to be able to charge ahead and I'll post the times afterwards.

There is little chance you'll be honest so don't think I'll take any stock of your "findings".

That's lame, even by your pathetic standards. After all your acerbic "gimp", "pissant" etc remarks.....:oops::lol:

Yeah, almost as lame as having to use emoticons because you have nothing else....

That was never the point you cocksmoker. I said it took me 15 minutes close to a year ago and you disagreed, without actually knowing anything about how fast I was walking, anything. You only started bringing up "normal walking pace" after you'd be shown up for the mug you are, well that as well as platforms etc. What will you try next to dig your way out? Normal walking pace has nothing to do with how fast I walked it a year ago. I've even said senile old toads like you would take longer than me. Or folks with kids. Keep up chump.

It was always the point.

Check the original thread you fart-sniffing nimnal.

I'll walk it again this Saturday and will let you know. I'm more than happy for everybody going to the game to post their times in this thread. Somehow I think that there won't be one person who will be able to disprove I walked it in 15 minutes a year ago. I'll hazard a guess that everybody will walk it in different times, woo woo, here comes the clue mobile....

Anyone who does it walking normally will disprove your 15 minutes.

It's a given.

Knowing you though, you'll probably be on here whining how it won't count, or better yet "everybody thinks you're wankers" hahahahaha. How sad.

You keep saying that you're a wanker when there's really no need to.

Are you taking the bet or not you coward?

Tiger Hawk

Bench
Tiger Hawk said:
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
It was always the point.

Check the original thread you fart-sniffing nimnal.
Tiger Hawk said:
I walked with my 60 year old father to Central from the SCG after the test. It took us 15 minutes.

If you can't do it in 15 minutes you're either too fat, injured/disabled or pissed.
Tiger Hawk said:
30 minutes?! No way. I'm not using the time it takes to get from your seat out of the stadium (or vice versa). Just purely from the time you physically leave the stadium's grounds to central. 15 minutes, 20 max which allows for traffic etc. Maybe I walk fast.
Point out where I said normal walking pace or the station's platforms. You've just assumed it you dolt.

Nimrod.

Case closed.

Point out where I said normal walking pace or the station's platforms. You've just assumed it you dolt.

Nimrod.

Case closed.

Check where walking pace was first discussed, and by whom shirtlifter. Your references to it were crapping on with useless analogies and trying to avoid the facts when it come to the 22 minute walking trip. It was always based on normal walking pace. And your posting "proof" of the 22 minute walking time was your agreeance with that. Then you just avoided the obvious when it comes to the 22 minute time. Which is already 7 minutes less than you and some stupid Swans fan claim is normal.

It's nothing of the sort.

Take the bet you gutless turd.

Face it, if you're right and if you really believe that you are, what do you have to lose?