What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers Ceo @ 4.30 2sm Today . 3.1.09

I said that where?

If he accepts the bet and accepts me as the impartial judge, I'll go to the Roosters game.

Apart from that, there is more chance of me lining up for the Tigers than going to see them at the SFS.

meltiger

First Grade
one of the tigers main sponsor has told me that he prefers Campletown for catering.

They could serve turds at Campbelltown and still beat the Leichhardt catering

(Not an opinion on the thread as a whole, can understand people being annoyed)

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
Doesn't appeal to many fans I know.

oops, change many to any.

Stop drinking at Rooty Hill RSL then!

OK EA! It is time -> A brand new season! Try and say something funny (disregard my humourless response above). Think three sentences or bigger. No dredging up Benny Hill or Hale and Pace!. Say something - anything.

I will be back in a week for a mark out of ten (extra points for a non personal attack).

Last edited:

alien

Referee
he is the one that hates the magpies and campbelltown

oh wait that could be almost any of you lunatics

N.C.

Juniors
Sorry, I must have confused you.

*quote edited*

I don't think you confused me. It might be the other way around though, Champ.

Perhaps you should refer back to an earlier post of your own. Something about not getting irony, or sarcasm being lost, or something...

Wont it be good when Campbelltown has been remodelled and we can all go back to playing nice again?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tiger Hawk

Bench
bullsh*t.

It took me at least 7 minutes to read this thread. No way you could do it in 2.
:lol: hahaha, very good.

Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Check where walking pace was first discussed, and by whom shirtlifter. Your references to it were crapping on with useless analogies and trying to avoid the facts when it come to the 22 minute walking trip. It was always based on normal walking pace. And your posting "proof" of the 22 minute walking time was your agreeance with that. Then you just avoided the obvious when it comes to the 22 minute time. Which is already 7 minutes less than you and some stupid Swans fan claim is normal.
Walking pace in which thread? It doesn't matter, in both threads you're the one who started using "normal walking pace". As I've proved, I never said I was walking at "normal walking pace" when I did it in 15 minutes nearly a year ago in the other thread. And in this thread you got your nose out of shape when I exhibited that the TRAIN TIME was less going from Campbelltown to Central as opposed to Campbelltown to Olympic, whilst at the same acknowledging the total travel time would have been longer. You then start whinging about "quicker" or "easier" trips, claims I never made. Re-read the thread you cowardly gutless turd. The whole issue is that I said it took me 15 minutes one time which you vehemently said wasn't even possible. Now you're trying to weasel your way out you wimp. Man up and admit you were wrong.

And how many times do I have to say I accept your bet before you even suggest "someone we both agree on" - your words. Given I've already suggested that the person should be under 25 and reasonably fit, and you've disagreed to that, it proves even more so how big a coward you are. Suggest someone. Your words, man up coward.

macnaz

Staff member
2 sets? And here I was thinking that there was only one set of supporters seeing as we are just one club.
Dont be such a smart arse, you know exactly what i mean! Of course we have traditional west and balmain supporters -or if u dont like that lets just say Cambo and inner west area are supporters of their local home grounds.:roll: Pick anyone the answer is still f**king 2

Last edited:

gallagher

Juniors
Dont be such a smart arse, you know exactly what i mean! Of course we have traditional west and balmain supporters -or if u dont like that lets just say Cambo and inner west area are supporters of their local home grounds.:roll: Pick anyone the answer is still f**king 2

And what about those who dont live in those areas? Does that make 3 groups now? I've followed Wests/Wests Tigers for 30 odd years and have never lived in Cambo or Leichhardt. Do i count? I got uncles in there 60's that live in Wagga and have never lived in Sydney and follow the Tiges? Are they not good enough for you either? Or is that 4 sets of supporters?

We are one club mate, one set of supporters. If you follow a venue then good luck to you, but I bet you that sooner or later LO and CS wont be a part of the NRL. You may aswell bugger off now.

alien

Referee
all this infighting is stupid. who cares if some are from inner city and some are from campbelltown. before the merger we wouldnt have all this infighting between people from ashfield and people from campbelltown. magpies always stuck together.

I don't think you confused me. It might be the other way around though, Champ.

I'll wait for a mod to sort you out with regard to changing the post, champ.

Perhaps you should refer back to an earlier post of your own. Something about not getting irony, or sarcasm being lost, or something...

Yeah, like when I answer you ironic or sarcastic question with an ironic or sarcastic answer and it goes over your head?

Wont it be good when Campbelltown has been remodelled and we can all go back to playing nice again?

Hell, I have no idea who you are or why you bothered getting involved. But it's always nice to have someone else to annoy. I just wonder if you'll ring a bell with me next time you post.

Probably not...