What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers Ceo @ 4.30 2sm Today . 3.1.09

:lol: hahaha, very good.

Walking pace in which thread? It doesn't matter, in both threads you're the one who started using "normal walking pace". As I've proved, I never said I was walking at "normal walking pace" when I did it in 15 minutes nearly a year ago in the other thread. And in this thread you got your nose out of shape when I exhibited that the TRAIN TIME was less going from Campbelltown to Central as opposed to Campbelltown to Olympic, whilst at the same acknowledging the total travel time would have been longer. You then start whinging about "quicker" or "easier" trips, claims I never made. Re-read the thread you cowardly gutless turd. The whole issue is that I said it took me 15 minutes one time which you vehemently said wasn't even possible. Now you're trying to weasel your way out you wimp. Man up and admit you were wrong.

And how many times do I have to say I accept your bet before you even suggest "someone we both agree on" - your words. Given I've already suggested that the person should be under 25 and reasonably fit, and you've disagreed to that, it proves even more so how big a coward you are. Suggest someone. Your words, man up coward.

lol Good god.

Question time;

Who posted the 22 minutes time as proof?

A) Piers Akerman
B) The Vienna Boys Choir
C) Jason Vorhees
D) Some nuffy

Take the bet coward.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
Deflect, deflect, deflect. God you're pathetic.

Posted as proof? hahaha. If you were half as good at basic comprehension as you were as regurgitating the same kindergarten quality insults we wouldn't still be going on about this. It wasn't posted to support my earlier post that it took ME 15 minutes ONE TIME, it was posted to roughly compare the total travel time between either Campbo to SFS & Campbo to ANZ. Even after that I said,
I'll leave it at 90 minutes total (30 minutes walk) though to take into account the aged / infirm / those with kids.
and
I never said it was easier or quicker. Just that it takes about 10 minutes longer. Big f**king deal.
So right from the beginning I've maintained that:

a) The journey from Campbo to ANZ is quicker (sarcastic posts aside); and
b) Some people would take longer than the 22 minutes (and conversely, some people would take less time)

I'll wait for a mod to sort you out with regard to changing the post, champ.
You're turning more into a whiny little girl post by post. First the "everybody thinks you're wankers" line, which is still amusing and now this. If you cast your eye back to post #43 you'll see you were the first in this thread to change someone's post. Those in glass houses......

Put forward someone you chicken. Go on, we're all waiting....or are you just going to deflect again. Thought so. Coward.

lol genius.

This is where the argument began you slum-dwelling spoont-gargling frog-defiler.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=213069

And two posts in particular.

trollhammeren said:
it's a ten to fifteen minute walk from Central Station, or you can catch a two minute bus ride from the station.

Everlovin' Antichrist said:
I've walked from central to the SFS/SCG 100 times, if its 10-15 minutes at anything near normal walking pace, I'll blow everyone.

Its a merkin of a place to get to.

You disagree apparently, even though you posted something that you think proves it's a 22 minute walk. And according to you a 15 minute power walk up Foveaux St to the SFS is normal for people heading to the SFS from Central via foot.

Take the bet or shut the f**k up you gormless plonker.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
So, now you're agreeing that it wasn't me that posted anything about normal walking pace? FMD you are geniused. More backtracking and deflecting, as per usual.

Suggest someone then you hopeless westie scum. Oh wait, "everybody knows you're both wankers" hahahahaha!!!!!! waaaah waaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!

Who said you said it you pelican....

I said it and knew that all along. That has been the argument from the beginning, just not apparently to you.

How your argument got into anything other than that is something you have to sort out. Especially the "Me and my 60 year old dad walked it in 15 minutes" crap followed by "here's proof that it takes 22 minutes" .... :lol:

Take the bet you girl.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
I've already pointed out it was never posted as "proof" you gutless wonder.

Suggest someone you wimp. I won't hold my breath............

N.C.

Juniors
Hell, I have no idea who you are or why you bothered getting involved. But it's always nice to have someone else to annoy. I just wonder if you'll ring a bell with me next time you post.

Probably not...

I'm the guy who said I'd much rather a bus from Central to the SFS than have to hike from the train to the stadium at Homebush. Thanks for asking...

Feel free to reply to this innocuous post. Gimme some gold, if you can. This thread of yours is obviously in dire need of it.

I truly hope you sort it out before the end of the season.

I've already pointed out it was never posted as "proof" you gutless wonder.

Suggest someone you wimp. I won't hold my breath............

Coincidentally, according to that link it's 22 minutes walking time from Central to the SFS. So, let's see, 59 + 22 = 81 minutes. I'll leave it at 90 minutes total (30 minutes walk) though to take into account the aged / infirm / those with kids.

So you posted it not as proof?

Just for a lark?

If you're accepting the bet, just say "I accept the bet". The week before the first comp game v the Rorters I'll start a thread...

I'm the guy who said I'd much rather a bus from Central to the SFS than have to hike from the train to the stadium at Homebush. Thanks for asking...

Yeah, thanks for that Captain Obvious.

Feel free to reply to this innocuous post. Gimme some gold, if you can. This thread of yours is obviously in dire need of it.

It's isn't my thread.

Innocuous?

I'm afraid you'll have to work harder to get to those giddy heights.

It's already sorted, there is just the last bit where he leaves the forum to go. Why do you think I'd bother otherwise?

I'm looking after the forum. All I have to do now is get Westie to accept his bet, find one for you, whoever you are, and we're almost clear...

Tiger Hawk

Bench
Proof of what exactly? That it took me 15 minutes? I've never claimed normal walking pace. Refer post 122. You're really confused right now.

What's going to be in this thread you create? Why are you changing the particulars of the bet, you said someone we both agree on? I've suggested someone fit and under 25, you disagreed (coward). Can't you even suggest someone? Man up coward. Why wait, I'm more than happy that everybody who goes to the game THIS WEEK posts how long it takes. Why don't you start that thread?

simon says

First Grade
Seriously......this thread is hilarious.......its gone on for days.

Everyone in it give yerself an uppercut.

Ouch.......Im in.

Proof of what exactly? That it took me 15 minutes? I've never claimed normal walking pace. Refer post 122. You're really confused right now.

What's going to be in this thread you create? Why are you changing the particulars of the bet, you said someone we both agree on? I've suggested someone fit and under 25, you disagreed (coward). Can't you even suggest someone? Man up coward. Why wait, I'm more than happy that everybody who goes to the game THIS WEEK posts how long it takes. Why don't you start that thread?

I can't believe you started a thread you diphtheria carrying horse gobbler.

Talk about kicking your own arse...

:lol: Idiot.

Still, the bet is apparently on and we both have to agree on the person...

Ok, so the Swans fan is out, Simon Says is out, Estoboy is out, no f**king Balmain fans or mates of yours allowed, you're out, I'm out, Westie is out...

This will be funny and worth the effort I reckon.

Man, you're stupider than I thought.

There isn't another person on LU who would have taken that bet.... :lol:

Enjoy your last few days on this forum...

Wait, wait, I remember you now....

Distance from train to seats at Homebush = distance from Central to Moore Park.

:lol: