What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers game

Highland Saint

Juniors
How bad are our guys in the ruck. Every tackle we end up with one player lying on the ground, one getting to his feet and no markers. After watching the other teams this week we look like an absolute fu*%ing rabble

Centres can both piss off. Dylan Farrell the next time you get the ball with Nighty outside you at least try to draw in one player before passing. Did the same thing every game he played last year, gives Nighty a snowballs chance in hell

Do we have a single player that the opposition would think is dangerous?
Tigers are a mid to low level team but I shit myself every time Richards, Tapau, Tedesco, Brooks, Moses, pretty much anyone got the ball tonight

Crossbow

Juniors
Maybe it was a bad dream.ill wake up tommorow and the 2010 dragons side will have smashed the tigers with benji doing his best sideways shit he dishes up for the tigers and not us.We are embarrassing hang your head boys .15 th place will do.bring on 2016.

Joey_dragons

Juniors
We have the 2 slowest and overweight centre in the game (Farrell)
Nightingales days are up
Our forwards are terrible
Attack is worse than an under 7s team
Mata uttai is no fullback
I don't know what our halves are doing
Mitch rein no comment

twinkletoes

Juniors
The only way forward is for the NRL to take over the Board and appoint people with the appropriate skill set. People like Sean O'Connor, who pushed so strongly for McGregor have no skills whatsoever and you would have to wonder what their motives are in being part of the Dragons Board and whether there is some underlying financial benefit in their participation

twinkletoes

Juniors
Having just watched McGregor in the post match interview I have to say he does not seem to be hurting too much after such a demoralising loss....totally different to a Hasler, Toovey, Bellamy etc. He even said he was "comfortable" with the playing group.

ENOUGH SAID...

tumbidragon

First Grade
Having just watched McGregor in the post match interview I have to say he does not seem to be hurting too much after such a demoralising loss....totally different to a Hasler, Toovey, Bellamy etc. He even said he was "comfortable" with the playing group.

ENOUGH SAID...

f**king yay. Price 2.0 here we go!

blacksafake

First Grade
I lined up to see that shit? What a waste of a night that was.
What do we expect anyway with how the team has been recruited as well as promoting " Another Rookie Coach" who was our attacking coach before his appointment .

WTF was Merrin doing sitting on the bench to start the game? No wonder he's jumping ship & is most likely telling his manager to get a transfer done ASAP .

BTW Mary F**K off now & take Doust with you.

nrlnrl

First Grade

ENOUGH SAID...

Please tell me he said " the effort was there" or " I was happy with the effort"

nrlnrl

First Grade
This is exactly why Aitken should have started Round 1.
Now, he might finally get a shot in a team really under pressure.
It was a scared decision by McGregor. Neilsen and Farrell are two of the worst centres in the NRL. I'm struggling to think of worse.

Also, our forwards are soft as.

100%, I thought he said the younger players would be given a go ? The current centres would struggle to make NSW Cup at the top 8 sides.

I was positive they would struggle but hoped for the best but how can they be serious with a coach with the nick name Mary lol.

The only way forward is for the NRL to take over the Board and appoint people with the appropriate skill set. People like Sean O'Connor, who pushed so strongly for McGregor have no skills whatsoever and you would have to wonder what their motives are in being part of the Dragons Board and whether there is some underlying financial benefit in their participation

This.

Straight Shooter

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
The casual observer says.

Let Widdop run the team, Let Benji run, when Widdop says so.

Still need your forwards going forward.

Just to be clear, we are zero results too.

Just saying.

Latest posts