What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers Movements

Shredder

Juniors
It describes the shit storm we are in that we are upset about losing a player that has played 12 FG games and is not a spine player. Yeah he was OK, but I wouldn't say he shot the lights out when I saw him on the field. Hes a depth player. Even the presser from the Titans calls him a depth player.

After a decade plus of this shit, I wouldn't mind of Madge was able to f**k off ever single player in our 30 and start again.

In terms of Mansour, for less than $200k and on 2 years or less, Im OK with him. We have had much worse. f**k we won a GF with Fitzhenry on the wing!

It describes the shit storm we are in that we are upset about losing a player that has played 12 FG games and is not a spine player. Yeah he was OK, but I wouldn't say he shot the lights out when I saw him on the field. Hes a depth player. Even the presser from the Titans calls him a depth player.

After a decade plus of this shit, I wouldn't mind of Madge was able to f**k off ever single player in our 30 and start again.

In terms of Mansour, for less than $200k and on 2 years or less, Im OK with him. We have had much worse. f**k we won a GF with Fitzhenry on the wing!

Perfect.

Perhaps it might say a bit about McIntyre, up for a challenge, wants to prove that he can make 1st grade with a pretty (no very) good forward pack.

Much better forward pack than Tigers, if only the Tigers could sign forwards such as Tino Fa'asuamaleaui, Herman Ese'ese & David Fifita in one go.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
So, Aloiai has the same manager as Fonua-Blake. Sounds like the manager did a deal with Manly - release AFB to the Warriors & I will get you Aloiai as a replacement. Now JA is trying to do a Catterson & get released for next year to join Manly. Sounds like the club will take a tough line. If he doesn't want to play for the Tigers then he can sit out 2021 on no pay.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Make him stay, just hope NSW Cup goes ahead next year, so he can play there.
If Manly want him, play tough like Bellamy, the guy who plays No 13 for NSW will do me if there's a swap deal.

Nice dream. No chance of it being a reality though. (Please God prove me wrong)

BrotherJim05

Bench
Make him stay, just hope NSW Cup goes ahead next year, so he can play there.
If Manly want him, play tough like Bellamy, the guy who plays No 13 for NSW will do me if there's a swap deal.

If Jake T comes to Tigers I'll blow myself on camera and share it with the world

simmo1

First Grade
I realise my opinion is in a very small minority, but...

Jake T is a stock standard first grader who is made to look great by his brother.

gordsy

Juniors
Who ever wrote Jake T is over rated, thank you!. I haven't laughed that hard in ages.
Seriously though ,anyone one with an ounce of brains would murder the mother in law to get him to sign with us.

WT Unity

Juniors
Surprise, surprise...the Tigers management pussied out after talking tough in the media.
Lame, pillow biting wankers...
You must of missed the part where the Chairman said "Aloiai won't be leaving unless we get an advantageous outcome"
Well we got some cash of Manly in compensation, and with Aloiai off the books cap space was freed up to bring in a player in an equivalent position for 3 years who has played origin, semi-finals and a GF.

Your assertion that WT pussied out and all the hyperbole about being lame pillow biting wankers is so from the mark that it's just not funny!