What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers ripped off

Big Pete

Referee
...I feel like I'm going around in circles.

We can understand the frustration BUT the West Tigers received their fair share of fortunate calls that night, 3 arguably 4 lead to tries.

lockyrulz

Juniors
Agree.

I think Brisbane fans would whinge if the score was 20-18 our way and they sin-binned Peter Wallace, disallowed a try to Karmichael Hunt that looked legitimate, gave 5 dubious penalties straight to the Tigers.

One of the biggest problems in league though is the incessant whinging and the impact it has.

Wanker sooky fans and commentators whinge their asses off constantly, so we have to have the video ref ruin the pace of the game just to attempt to please you all.

It is so bad dickheads on here even feel invading the pitch and assaulting a ref is justified.

Refs will never get it all right, ever, in any match.

Deal with it.

Billigan

Juniors
stop whinging and cop the loss on the chin. the tigers lost fare and square.stop being poor losers the better team won on the night and its all in the past now.

chrisc101

Juniors
stop whinging and cop the loss on the chin. the tigers lost fare and square.stop being poor losers the better team won on the night and its all in the past now.

Give me a break...

I would readily admit, that when you guys lost to Manly that you certainly were hard done by. But now it seems 'oh no the better team won on the day, stop being sore losers' dah dah dah...

STOP trying to act imparital when you clearly aren't. Fact is YOU got the rub of the green, YOU go the critical calls and as a result YOUR won. And if you can't understand those things well you are either biased or dumb...or possibly both.

Tiger-lord 75

Juniors

Hahahaha well it's obvious you didn't watch the game. keep your biased bullsh*t to yourself.