What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Gilbert to commentate NSW Cup Grand Final

whall15

Coach
Thank Christ, I can't see why he can't do both of them, he did last year and from memory he did a very good job.

Mr Saab

Referee
Oh good god...why does Gyngell do this to us? Gilbert grape is the biggest suck in the media.

whall15

Coach
Gilbert is the worst commentator I have heard in any sport.

Worse than Ray Hadley
Worse than David Basheer
Worse than that dickhead on ESPN Tommy Smyth with a y

He is the worst commentator ever.

Big Pete

Referee
I don't usually care about commentators but 9 just confirmed I'll be watching the Classic Grand Final replays over the NSW Cup GF.

Gilbert is horrible, his call on the Dogs/Cows remains as one of the worst I've heard.

I don't usually care about commentators but 9 just confirmed I'll be watching the Classic Grand Final replays over the NSW Cup GF.

Gilbert is horrible, his call on the Dogs/Cows remains as one of the worst I've heard.

Lol @ watching a classic replay over a real time game because of a commentator smh

undertaker

Coach
Man, I thought that Ray Hadley was a crap tv caller....Gilbert is 100x worse. Easily the worst caller Ch9 have ever used on their RL coverage over the past 20 years (even worse than Rab's son Mark, who was Ch9's 2nd string caller before Vossy came to 9). If they didn't want Vossy calling the NSW Cup final, they should've at least got Dan Ginnane or Anthony Maroon from Triple M (both have called schoolboys RL before).