What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Mannahs Wedding

TheParraboy

Staff member
Thought Mannah was the best prop on the paddock last night
Along with Junior Paulo, they were easily points winners over the Origin and Australian pair

Mannah had the most metres (per run as well), 28 tackles. Put Scott on his ass a few times (isn't Matt Scott the best prop in the world and supposed to bend the line?)

Well done Timmy, married man suits you :cool:

Give it to the dogs next Sunday

Thought Mannah was the best prop on the paddock last night
Along with Junior Paulo, they were easily points winners over the Origin and Australian pair

Mannah had the most metres (per run as well), 28 tackles. Put Scott on his ass a few times (isn't Matt Scott the best prop in the world and supposed to bend the line?)

Well done Timmy, married man suits you :cool:

Give it to the dogs next Sunday

You realise that Timmy's metres include running the ball back from the kickoff?

He had 6 hitups for 54m (only played 35 minutes...too much rooting during the week I suspect). Jnr had 7 hitups for 65m. Sepha apparently had 8 hitups for 86...but they're not really hitups I guess.

TheParraboy

Staff member
You realise that Timmy's metres include running the ball back from the kickoff?

He had 6 hitups for 54m (only played 35 minutes...too much rooting during the week I suspect). Jnr had 7 hitups for 65m. Sepha apparently had 8 hitups for 86...but they're not really hitups I guess.

Who was I comparing him to champ? Does the same job

and what about his defence? Or did you miss the game and rely on stats only?

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
A lebanese guy i work with has a picture of his dad when he was 12 holding his mum when she was a baby. They are cousins. Craziness

I think it's crazier he tells the boys at work that he's a product of his father rooting his cousin .

Who was I comparing him to champ? Does the same job

and what about his defence? Or did you miss the game and rely on stats only?

Nah, mate. I watched the game (1 and a half times in this case) but I often get surprised at the stats people quote (not this one in partic.) after having watched a game. So I go and have and have a look at the details of those stats. Not knocking Tim, he had a good game, but I don't think he was our main driving force last night. I think his defence last night was very good though, partic. the hit in the middle of the first half. But.... he only played 35 mins.....and yeh, quite a good level of production in both metres and tackles in that time span). Just don't think he was the best prop on the paddock over the 80 minutes. We're allowed to disagree.

yy_cheng

Coach
Knew there'd be a reason she was marrying him . She wants to jump the immigration queue . It's a f**king stitch up I'm telling yas and she'll leave him once she gets her family over and get their free... I mean $7 check ups .

She's not that Cricket Player in drag?

Maybe we'll get a new middle order batsmen

TheParraboy

Staff member
Another great game by Mannah today (rd14 v dogs) 16 runs - 148 metres, (no other eels forward got to 100) + 22 tackles and a neat off load that gained the side serious metres, all in 43 mins

Well done Tim

Last edited:

Latest posts