What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Moltzen ... (war is over)

St Dragon

Juniors
I'm over these players signing contracts and then whining about it and wanting out, bunch of spoiled brats

Bring back choc

Juniors
Wouldn't surprise me. Sheens will be pushing or this behind the scenes. His best mate is Benji and Robert lui will be sacked. Wouldn't surprise me at all.
But if he's signed... Then he can't go anywhere.

Father Ted

First Grade
At the risk Of upsetting people "IF" Moltzen wants out I'd let him go and get Maloney. I don't want anyone who isn't thrilled with the idea of wearing the big Red V. That Should be anyones dream in my world.

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I agree Father. But the fact is that nothing hs been confirmed yet. Could be bs for all we know.

Now stop upsetting people.

Father Ted

First Grade
Notice the "IF" in there big guy . Btw I'm having more Burleigh thoughts lately, The Bears would make a good second team don't you think?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Beautiful sunny day in Burleigh today. IF only you were here. ;-)

Minh

First Grade
I'm sure Tim wont be going anywhere, he'll be our fullback next year.

Barry's Beath

Juniors
This type of rumour goes around when ever a player that has signed with a new club has a sucessful end to the season.

rasaint

Juniors
Hi guys I work with a tigers supporter (good bloke and fair minded) who told me 6 weeks ago the speculation that Tim Moltzen doesn't want to come to the Dragons now and that the tigers are trying behind the scenes to work out something with the Dragons. He said to me with a smile 'remember when it breaks where you heard it 1st'.Even if this is true I will not be broken hearted. Tim moltzen is a competent 1st grader with good speed but nothing greater IMO.

greeny12

Juniors
..who cares... I'd give Style the number 1 ahead of Moltzen anyway. Does anyone know if Style has pace?

greeny12

Juniors
Hi guys I work with a tigers supporter (good bloke and fair minded) who told me 6 weeks ago the speculation that Tim Moltzen doesn't want to come to the Dragons now and that the tigers are trying behind the scenes to work out something with the Dragons. He said to me with a smile 'remember when it breaks where you heard it 1st'.Even if this is true I will not be broken hearted. Tim moltzen is a competent 1st grader with good speed but nothing greater IMO.

I also got told by a self reputable "reliable source" that Dragons are signing James Maloney.... wait for it.... in 2013 and and wait for it ..... will give Soward the dump only in 2013 when they get Maloney...

All bulls**t... I doubt Moltzen will go anywhere... BUT if this stupid rumour does happen to be true - I'm not really too fussed.

getsmarty

Immortal
I also got told by a self reputable "reliable source" that Dragons are signing James Maloney.... wait for it.... in 2013 and and wait for it ..... will give Soward the dump only in 2013 when they get Maloney...

All bulls**t... I doubt Moltzen will go anywhere... BUT if this stupid rumour does happen to be true - I'm not really too fussed.

Why would we Dump Soward??? Makes no sense...Signing Maloney to replace Hornby makes sense.