What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Moltzen ... (war is over)

Tim Smith

Juniors
Let's not worry about Shmoltzen anymore...let him go. We can cover fullback with Nightingale, Stanley or even our 20's up and comer in Evander Cummins.
Looking at the fulbacks off contract after 2012 we may be able to make a play for one of them during the year with some cap money saved for 2012. Not a bad list of names either aside from Capewell,Humble and Burt with Mini probably too old and no chance of leaving the Roosters.

Gerard Beale, Luke Burt, Luke Capewell, Josh Dugan, Josh Hoffman, Tom Humble, Nathan Massey, Anthony Minichiello, Brett Stewart, William Zillman

big pat

Coach
I think that might be you guys who need it.

Forums are for intelligible feedback on subjects.

Dribble, old ladies gossip and paying out on other people should be saved for facebook, twitter and instant messaging if that's your thing. More like a bunch of school girls sniggering in the back of the bus.

so its dribble because you don't like what is said, well nixx take your own advice, its a forum people can say what they like, and if don't agree thats fine, no one will lose sleep over it.

Nixx needs a quick vocabulary lesson:

It's drivel (to talk stupidly or childishly) not dribble (to flow or fall in drops or an unsteady stream; trickle).

Anyway Nixx dribbles drivel.....

Father Ted

First Grade
I think that might be you guys who need it.

Forums are for intelligible feedback on subjects.

Dribble, old ladies gossip and paying out on other people should be saved for facebook, twitter and instant messaging if that's your thing. More like a bunch of school girls sniggering in the back of the bus.

Perhaps I can remind you whats going on . You or your boyfriend signed a contract ( made an oath , gave his word etc ) to all of us ( Dragons) then broke it . Your CEO has played games with us for months knowing it would hurt our club. Your whole club has lost it's honour. Live with your decision if you can and cop what ever people think of you.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
seems that your just as much a bully as you are on the Wests Tigers Forum.
Hahahahahaha!!!!!!

I don't post on the WT forum. Dumb sook... are you paying out on someone because they have the same username? :lol:

Nixx

Juniors
Hahahahahaha!!!!!!

I don't post on the WT forum. Dumb sook... are you paying out on someone because they have the same username? :lol:
Maybe it's a moderator thing then.

Big man in charge feels he can bully everyone because he's the boss.

Most moderators of websites I visit are quick to shut down this sort of bullshit by locking the thread, they don't act like a child and get into a war of words.

mod·er·a·tor/ˈmädəˌrātər/

Noun:
  • An arbitrator or mediator.
  • A presiding officer, esp. a chairman of a debate.

But maybe you took the definition from Urban Dictionary

1. moderator

(n.)Someone who moderates a chatroom or message board. There are generally five types of moderators:

1. Asswipe: Moderator that likes to punish members for little or no reason, harasses members and then punishes them for harassing back or questioning them, or is an asshole in general to those around him, not including his suckup friends, who will respond to his powerabuse with: "lol", "pwned bitch", or "wut a androtop".

2. Strict Moderator: Follows the rules by the book, no exceptions. Any rule infraction spotted will be punished, often without warning. Normally dreaded.

3. Do-Nothing Moderator: Moderator that acts more like a member than a moderator, only intervening in serious matters that require mod attention. Usually ignores rule infractions for fear of angering the administrator or stricter moderators. Usually friendly.

4. Badass: Best moderator there is. They are fair, and will usually joke around and let things go if the intention of the rule infraction was not fitting with the reason the rule was created. However, if someone is being a total idiot, especially flaming, they will proceed to argue with them for the sole purpose of getting them to make a fool of themselves, often to the point of losing their cool and posting a last "f**k U ALL!!!!!" message, at which point there is much lulz

And no I didn't miss one there was only 4 there despite the opening paragraph stating there 5 types.

Last edited:

juanfarkall

Coach

Big man in charge feels he can bully everyone because he's the boss.

Most moderators of websites I visit are quick to shut down this sort of bullshit by locking the thread, they don't act like a child and get into a war of words.

mod·er·a·tor/ˈmädəˌrātər/

Noun:
  • An arbitrator or mediator.
  • A presiding officer, esp. a chairman of a debate.
But maybe you took the definition from Urban Dictionary

1. moderator

(n.)Someone who moderates a chatroom or message board. There are generally five types of moderators:

1. Asswipe: Moderator that likes to punish members for little or no reason, harasses members and then punishes them for harassing back or questioning them, or is an asshole in general to those around him, not including his suckup friends, who will respond to his powerabuse with: "lol", "pwned bitch", or "wut a androtop".

2. Strict Moderator: Follows the rules by the book, no exceptions. Any rule infraction spotted will be punished, often without warning. Normally dreaded.

3. Do-Nothing Moderator: Moderator that acts more like a member than a moderator, only intervening in serious matters that require mod attention. Usually ignores rule infractions for fear of angering the administrator or stricter moderators. Usually friendly.

4. Badass: Best moderator there is. They are fair, and will usually joke around and let things go if the intention of the rule infraction was not fitting with the reason the rule was created. However, if someone is being a total idiot, especially flaming, they will proceed to argue with them for the sole purpose of getting them to make a fool of themselves, often to the point of losing their cool and posting a last "f**k U ALL!!!!!" message, at which point there is much lulz

And no I didn't miss one there was only 4 there despite the opening paragraph stating there 5 types.

Not surprised that you frequent more than 1 website forum.
Not sure that I really want to know anything about the other ones though.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
So you were wrong....

Say it to yourself.... start with w, then wr, put an ong on the end. It's easy when you practice.

Well... I knew you'd play the moderator card, because that's what sooks do. Predictable. But good grief, the Encylopedia Britannica version? I am honoured.

Most moderators of websites I visit are quick to shut down this sort of bullshit by locking the thread
And idiots like you eat tofu and call it tasty.

If you want moderators to be like Switzerland, you'll be disappointed. We're members first and mods second.

You're trying to dictate the content of a forum which has been around for 10 years, and you have only just joined three days ago. Go with the flow or find a forum more to your liking - simple.

No one is forcing you to put up with this terrible state of affairs, so just like Wests Tigers said to Moltzen last July... "There's the door Timmy, don't let it make you cry on your way out."

Yes, Timmy bawled his eyes out. You two have so much in common.

Hypocrite.

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Timmy is not worth anywhere near $300K. Plus it would surely blow the WT's cap. Sorry, but there's something amiss with that figure.

Fingerbang

Bench
Let's not worry about Shmoltzen anymore...let him go. We can cover fullback with Nightingale, Stanley or even our 20's up and comer in Evander Cummins.
Looking at the fulbacks off contract after 2012 we may be able to make a play for one of them during the year with some cap money saved for 2012. Not a bad list of names either aside from Capewell,Humble and Burt with Mini probably too old and no chance of leaving the Roosters.

Gerard Beale, Luke Burt, Luke Capewell, Josh Dugan, Josh Hoffman, Tom Humble, Nathan Massey, Anthony Minichiello, Brett Stewart, William Zillman
Pretty sure if you don't spend all your cap in 2012, doesn't mean you have more to spend in 2013.

Why not use it to sign 2 or 3 for one year, and then see who is available for 2013.

Minh

First Grade
Can't believe Timothy was worth nearly 300k and this was even before he hit ok form. Ultimately he lost that major semi for the Tigers by not playing to the whistle and putting a hand on Krisnan Inu which would of made it a double movement, sh#t happens.:cool:

I saw Molzten having a feed at breakfast Point coffee shop in Concord, this is where Benji and alot of the other tigers players live (as well as GWS AFL TEAM Including Folau) and I gotta say the bloke is tiny I dont know how he playes the way he does...obviously wants to stay at the tigers good luck to him let him stay

Fingerbang

Bench
It does mean we will have 280k to spend in 2013 that we wouldn't have had.
No it doesn't. Unless that $280k is spent on signing someone for more than a year. Hence, why I said sign someone or two guys for 12 months only, with Moltzen's money. If both or one of them guys turns out to be worth re signing.....we can. If we don't use the $280k at all in 2012, doesn't mean we get to spend the 2013 cap + the $280k we didn't spend in 2012.

Father Ted

First Grade
But it does mean we won't spend the 280K earmarked for Tiny Tim in 2013. I get this feeling everyone is in a state of panic over next year we will be okay

Can't believe Timothy was worth nearly 300k and this was even before he hit ok form. Ultimately he lost that major semi for the Tigers by not playing to the whistle and putting a hand on Krisnan Inu which would of made it a double movement, sh#t happens.:cool:

Would be kinda ironic if we sign Inu instead of Moltzen...

It's rumoured in zerotackle

Last edited: