What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Sheens relieved of coaching duties

adamkungl

Immortal
I'm perfectly serious.

As a Broncos fan, I'm qualified to know what happens when your club cannot hang on to a premiership coach. I regret losing Bennett to this very day.

Blah blah 1 premiership versus 6 and all that crap but fair dinkem, maybe the problem isn't Sheens but is actually that the Tigs footy department treats players like The Broncos are currently doing, and that is that they're easily replaceable.

Ben Te'o is not easily replaceable, Darius Boyd was not easily replaceable, Brent Tate was not and neither is Beau Ryan and Bryce Gibbs in their current form. It's easy to use the Coach as a scapegoat when a footy side is full of big names on big money who aren't really pulling their weight, and the ones that are pulling their weight are allowed to walk away. Benji had a shocker this year, and we all know about Moltzen.

Sheens runs the show. Sheens is responsible for those players leaving. You're dribbling shit, Sheens is a nuffy.

Haffa

I'm perfectly serious.

As a Broncos fan, I'm qualified to know what happens when your club cannot hang on to a premiership coach. I regret losing Bennett to this very day.

Blah blah 1 premiership versus 6 and all that crap but fair dinkem, maybe the problem isn't Sheens but is actually that the Tigs footy department treats players like The Broncos are currently doing, and that is that they're easily replaceable.

Ben Te'o is not easily replaceable, Darius Boyd was not easily replaceable, Brent Tate was not and neither is Beau Ryan and Bryce Gibbs in their current form. It's easy to use the Coach as a scapegoat when a footy side is full of big names on big money who aren't really pulling their weight, and the ones that are pulling their weight are allowed to walk away. Benji had a shocker this year, and we all know about Moltzen.

Tim Sheens is the Tigers Football dept. he's responsible for those players leaving.

Tim Sheens isn't Wayne Bennett.