What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tim smith in the poo again?

Cammo

Bench
ibeme said:
I thought the Cammo's claim was that the Chaser guy had fake Rohypnol packets among his props. I also thought that a photo was later posted which showed that to be correct.

I actually said it had 'Rape' on the packet not rohypnol as I read on another forum from someone who was there, but they just had the word wrong, the actual inference of them joking about rape was correct. My claim regarding the word was wrong, but the insinuation was right.

But don't try and ruin Willows fun. At least if he is having a go at me then he isn't having a go at someone who will take it to heart.

Hindyscrack

Bench
Leagueguy said:
It would appear that yes I am an idiot. Although I still don't think its a great idea for players to go out and get drunk during the week. Not so much about being ready for the game, more about being hungover at training the next day.

Maybe you will hop of your high horse and wait til the facts are out next time... I am asuming you dont drink then?

Leagueguy

Juniors
I'm not on my high horse. I don't care if footballers want to go out and get on drugs every night and drink during training. Its not a moral thing. Its about their performance. Talk to any of the coaches and see how they feel about their players not being at there best at training for any reason. You think its cool for players to be out getting drunk a couple of nights before a match?

mickdo

Coach
Leagueguy said:
I'm not on my high horse. I don't care if footballers want to go out and get on drugs every night and drink during training. Its not a moral thing. Its about their performance. Talk to any of the coaches and see how they feel about their players not being at there best at training for any reason. You think its cool for players to be out getting drunk a couple of nights before a match?
A couple is 2 right? Thursday night... Friday night... Saturday night... Sunday game

I think you struck out ;-)

Willow

Assistant Moderator
ibeme said:
I thought the Cammo's claim was that the Chaser guy had fake Rohypnol packets among his props. I also thought that a photo was later posted which showed that to be correct.
Nope, you thought wrong... on both counts. Cammo didnt check his facts either. He made a claim, and wouldnt substantiate it or admit that he erred, even when proven wrong... in fact he flatly refused to do so. That is until now...
Cammo said:
I actually said it had 'Rape' on the packet not rohypnol as I read on another forum from someone who was there, but they just had the word wrong
As I kept trying to tell you.
Cammo said:
My claim regarding the word was wrong
That's right and well done Cammo... you're a number of weeks late, but your integrity is back on an even keel. :thumn

Willow

Assistant Moderator
He certainly seems to been shackled to a reputation. He does the right thing and CWA brigade immediately believe the worst... don't they witty? ;-)

Cammo

Bench
Why is that someone can't be sued over this? The fact that The Eels had to go out of there way to clear the players because of a rumour on a radio program is unfair.

There was obviously never a story to this yet it still dominates the news bulletins.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Cammo said:
Why is that someone can't be sued over this? The fact that The Eels had to go out of there way to clear the players because of a rumour on a radio program is unfair.

There was obviously never a story to this yet it still dominates the news bulletins.

on Ten news Parra were unhappy how an email could make it to air and be passed as fact. i hope they take action over it.

lucablight

First Grade
CliffyIsGod said:
Hah! What a stupid fat sh*t he is.

Raider Ultra said:
Last straw? Useless pisswreck. The next Sterling... hahaha!

Sir Knight82 said:
Well atleast he looks the part of a dirtbag.

taxidriver said:
mickdo.

do you deny the kid has an issue with grog ?

how many instances can we add to the ones that go unreported ?

Dummy Spit Johns said:
He always gets himself into trouble, sack him i say...
No footballer is bigger than the game

Molon Lave said:
and now from www.smh.com.au

Ahhh Timmy Timmy Timmy
me thinks you can say thank you ta ta bye bye now

LOL @ premature ejaculations!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Leagueguy said:
The post above quoting that article must indicate something went on involving Smith. The chances of him being totally innocent in this seem about 50 to 1.
just so you dont feel left out :crazy: gee i wish you were my bookie ;-) :lol:

Hellsy

Immortal
Well done for sticking to your alcohol ban Timmy.
Proves you are more mature than most people think, you have my support kiddo.
Everytime he has been sighted since the ban it has been as a designated driver or with water in hand.

Again I say well done for trying your hardest to right the wrongs in your life :clap: :clap: :clap:

Brutus

Referee
What a pathetic thread this is and what a pathetic radio station 2GB and that prick Hadley is.

All that bloke thrives on is controversy in rugby league, he couldn't give a sh*t about the game itself.

Who would want to be an NRL player in this day and age? You might as well lock yourself in a room all week and be done with it. The dibber dobbers seem to have immense power as rumours are taken as gospel when it comes to RL players.

What chance have we got with trash media people like Hadley around. Well done NRL for giving this man sole commercial radio rights.

Latest posts